- Similar itemNavy blue wool duffle coat from Carven. Oversized split collar. Concealed button fastenings and embossed toggles on cream cord. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Two front pockets. Rear split. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPowder pink silk blouse from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a classic collar, a pussy bow detail, a button fastening and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemLet the new Saint Laurent, headed by Hedi Slimane, recreate your idea of the classic French house with a heady dose of rock n' roll. These peep toe 5'' skinny heels in a brilliant silk are about to make you the knockout of the night. Shiny silk woven upper. Pointed peep toe. Leather lined. Leather sole. 5'' Skinny heel. All measurements are approximate. Silk; Italy;
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Double breasted button closure. Pleated skirt panels. Two front pockets. Satin lined top panels. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack silk sheer blouse from Saint Laurent featuring a band collar with a large pussy bow detail, long sleeves with button fastening cuffs, a concealed front button fastening and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemBlack wool coat from Comme des Garçons featuring peaked lapels, a double breasted button fastening, a single chest pocket, two flap pockets to the front, slit long sleeves with double layered buttoned cuffs and a pleated rear hem.