- Judith Leiber Couture. Perfect Rectangle Stingray Clutch Bag, Fuchsia. Judith Leiber stingray clutch with silver hardware. Framed rectangular silhouette; crystal push-lock closure. Crystal embellished top panel. 3 1/2"H x 6 3/4"W x 1 1/2"D; bag weighs 1lb. Made in Italy.
- A combination from designer Irene Neuwirth: These faceted peach moonstones are delicious, and accented with the perfect shade of pink opals with a rose cut diamond tucked in between. Set in 18 karat rose gold and measure 3/4", not including their wires.
- Similar itemAn exuberant arrangement of light and dark pink peonies by Diane James lend a romantic note to the mantel or dining table. Polyester/plastic/glass. Made in USA and Imported materials. 9"D x 9"H. Glass vase.
- Similar itemJudith Leiber Couture. Crystal Camel Minaudiere. Judith Leiber box clutch, fully beaded in Austrian crystals. Hard shell case with brass hardware features camel, sculpted at rest. 19"L tuck-away chain. Camel is 4 1/2"H x 5 1/2"W x 3 1/4"D. Crystal push-lock closure at top. Inside, metallic leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Nothing says “love” quite like a red rose in full bloom. The soft petals, so perfectly formed; the deep, rich color; the lush greenery that provides the ideal backdrop – the visual is intoxicating indeed. And this piece perfectly captures that essence with this amazing Red Rose bouquet. Complete with a sturdy vase, this beautiful arrangement will project a feeling of warmth for years to come.
- Similar itemCentered by a luminous, round opal cabochon, Irene Neuwirth's 18k rose gold floral stud earrings sparkle with rose-cut diamond "petals." Pronged settings . 0.43 ct diamonds, opal . 18k rose gold . 11mm drop, approximately . Post back .
- Judith Leiber CoutureCrystal Slide-Lock Clutch Bag, Light RoseDetailsFully beaded with Austrian crystals.Framed hard shell case; silvertone hardware.Crystal-embellished slide-lock closure.Removable chain strap; 9" drop.Inside, leather lining and Judith Leiber plaque.4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D; weighs 12oz.Made in Italy of Austrian material.Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- Add a splash of romance to any room with this exquisite permanent bouquet of red roses in a ceramic vase. This elegant Open Rose Silk Flower Arrangement is brimming with a large number of rich, deep-colored roses. Finished with a modern ceramic vase designed to coordinate with any decor, this beauty will bring color and life into any space. Perfect for home or office decor. Distinctive presence in any room. Enjoy it all year long. Polyester; Imported;
- Super fun with a pop of color, these stud earrings from Irene Neuwirth are marbled pink opals in an unusual triangular shaped, framed in rose cut diamonds and set in 18 karat rose gold. Posted, they measure 7/8" long.