- Nothing says premium designer denim like our signature Super T jean. The thick, contrast stitch in white highlights our jeans in a way that makes them truly stand out and elevates your daily denim look. This style features a polished straight leg silhouette with uncomplicated back pockets. The fit is flattering for all body types and the fabric features a slight stretch to conform to your figure flawlessly. Straight leg. Low rise waist. 34" inseam. 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% spandex. Zip fly. Imported.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse.Spread collar.Button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Similar itemA ladylike cap-toe with chic texture and tone. Our Catherine Ballet Flat combines the rustic feel of woven raffia with the polish of patent leather for a versatile, earthy-elegant mix. A tiny logo and bow finish this comfortable work-to-weekend style. Looks great with: Capris and skinny jeans (show your ankle) Full, pleated, A-line and pencil skirts. Minis and shorts. Leather and raffia upper. Patent bow detail.
- These Vermut jeans from Weekend Max Mara are the versatile flattering pair you've been looking for. Made from indigo denim that's fitted with just the amount of stretch they have a leg-lengthening high rise and a slim straight leg. They'll instantly become your weekend go-to.
- Bold checks bring a rustic element to this silk Equipment button down. Piping trims the patch pocket and cuffs. Shirttail hem. Long sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemThe perfect slip-on-and-go shoe for effortless chic, our Chelsea Cap-Toe Ballet Flat is a close cousin of the genuine ballerina slipper, with a little extra structure for support and comfort. A minimalist’s must-have in rich leather and glossy patent, with grosgrain trim and a tiny logo charm, it brings understated femininity and polish to any outfit. Leather and grosgrain upper. Tonal grosgrain bow detail at top. Leather interior.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- When it comes to shirting Equipment knows best. This button-up blouse is a timeless grunge favourite with an ultra-feminine edge. It's make from pure fluid silk and features a navy and forest-green check print. Layer it over slim-fit jeans adding point-toe pumps for a ladylike contrast.
- Similar itemTaryn RoseBritten Flower Ballerina Flat, White/Flash PinkDetailsExclusively ours.Taryn Rose patent leather flat.Contrast napa leather trim.1/4" flat stacked heel.Flower ornament tops round toe."T" shaped reinforced backstay.Poron cushioned leather footbed.Leather and rubber outsole."Britten" is imported.Designer About Taryn Rose:Orthopedic surgeon Taryn Rose began her footwear company in 1997, after years of research on foot pain resulting from ill-fitting shoes. Rose's clinical experience and sense of current style combine to create footwear ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit, yet sophisticated enough for professional looks.