- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGenuine lamb leather; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: polyester; knit trim: acrylic/wool. Professional leather clean. Imported. Button-detachable rib knit hood, quilted collar, snap epaulets, asymmetric front zip closure. Two front zip pockets, knit panels at sides of bodice and sleeves, adjustable tabs at sides of hem. Quilted at center back.
- Similar itemMaxi dress by AX Paris Made from a stretch jersey fabric Scoop neckline Gathered, high waist Maxi-length Racer back design Regular fitABOUT ME Bodysuit: 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane.
- Similar itemDelicate stretch lace peep toe ankle bootie with tonal suede footbed and covered heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Nero. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemChartreuse yellow draped dress from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a crew neck, short sleeves, a long length and an exposed seam detail.
- Similar itemCropped sleeve, asymmetric fastening, zip pockets, quilted shoulders, dull nickel hardware. Slim fitting. 100% lambskin leather. Lining: 62% viscose, 36% cotton. sleeve lining: 100% viscose. Specialist dry clean only. Made in: India.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- To the boutiques or to the library? Todays breeze ruffles the swingy skirt of your navy-blue dress by Kling, leaving you feeling like you could go anywhere. With its unique shirred bodice, sheer puff sleeves, and striped neckline piping, this frock is a cute companion wherever you choose to chill! This Spanish brand infuses its quirky, detail-oriented designs with vintage inspiration and modern appeal. Vintage Inspired Long Short Sleeves A-line Breezy State of Mind Dress by Kling in Blue for Work occasions.
- Similar itemThe moto goes glam: This cropped jacket from MICHAEL Michael Kors sports gleaming gold-tone hardware and luxe lambskin leather in unexpected navy for a look that's just your speed. Lambskin leather; body lining: cotton; sleeve lining: polyester. Professional leather clean. Imported. Notched collar with snap detail, long sleeves with zip cuffs. Snap tab epaulettes, exposed asymmetric front zip closure. Right chest angled zip pocket, single front flap snap pocket, two waist zip pockets. Front belt loops, front belt buckle closure, gold-tone hardware, lined.