- Similar itemBody Central® destructed bootcut jeans. Baked-in creases, mild destruction and sandblasting. Studs and stitching detail. Torn button-flap back pockets. Zip fly with button closure. 33” inseam. Imported cotton/rayon/poly/spandex. Medium denim.
- Similar itemMetallic leather round toe riding boot designed with an adjustable strap at the asymmetric topline and full-length back zip. Detailed with Western-style topstitching. Stacked platform and chunky heel. 15.5" shaft height 14.25" circumference at topline 1.5" heel (40mm), 15mm platform Leather sole Available in Pewter Made in Italy. All measurements are approximate.
- Similar itemComposition: 90% Wool, 9% Mohair, 1% PA. Details: flannel, tartan pattern, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 1 button, multipockets, long sleeves, belted waistline, lined interior.
- Similar itemA knee-high version of Rag & Bone's signature Newbury. Artful seaming contours the shape of these wrinkled leather boots, effecting a sleek, compact fit. The rounded toe is seamed at one side, and a partial zip fastens the back of the shaft. Stacked chunky heel and leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift-boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 3.25in / 80mm Shaft: 16in / 40.5cm Circumference: 15in / 38cm
- With just the right amount of fading and distressed detailing, this petite denim style from Earl Jeans features a hint of stretch for a flawless fit. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine washable. Imported. Mid rise: waistband sits below natural waist. Slim fit through hips and thighs. Bootcut leg. Button and zipper closure; belt loops. Five-pocket styling; rhinestones and embroidery at pockets. Dark wash with whiskering and fading at hips and thighs. Contrast topstitching throughout. Approximate inseam: 29 inches.
- Similar itemWith its sharply tailored fit and timeless classic styling, DKNY's pristine tuxedo blazer is a workweek essential. Satin shawl lapel, long sleeves, single button closure, satin trimmed front slit pockets. Tailored fit. Pair with a sheath dress for cocktails, or for work with a pencil skirt and peep-toes. 66%Triacetate34%Polyester.
- Similar itemRound toe pull-on knee boot crafted of distressed, glossed suede. Designed with Western-style topstitching at the vamp and self pull tabs at the topline. Stacked block heel. 14.75" shaft height 14" circumference at topline 2.75" heel (70mm) Leather/rubber sole. Available in Military Dark Green Made in Italy. All measurements are approximate. This product is crafted of natural materials and has been treated with a particular process that makes each piece unique. Differences in shade and tone are to be expected.
- Similar itemComposition: 91% Cotton, 9% Elastane. Details: gabardine, solid color, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 1 button, multipockets, with flap, long sleeves, epaulette sleeve, buttoned cuffs, satin lining, rear slit.
- Similar itemThey're sexy (and we know it): irresistibly indulgent, this supreme have-to-have made with XFIT LYCRA® fabric features an innovative two-way stretch fabric that was inspired by the way your body moves. Flaunting lower shrinkage and better stability than other stretch denim, it creates an incredible 3D look that results in an always flattering fit - no matter what your size. Designed with a slightly wider waistband to make muffin top disappear, asymmetric pockets to create a perky rear, and a slimmer boot cut that's dropped at the knee to make legs look even longer, this is one pair your wardrobe should never be without. Sitting lower on the waist, this style stars an undebatably alluring dark blue wash with defined distressing for an incredibly svelte look. Front zip with button closure. Wide belt loops. Five-pocket styling. Tonal topstitching. 33 1/2" inseam. To give you the best possible fit, we’ve changed our denim sizing to waist sizes. Use the following list to compare sizes: 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=10, 31=12, 32=14, 33=16, 34=18 68.5% Cotton, 31.5% Elasterell-p. Imported. Machine Washable. PETITE: 30 1/2" INSEAM. TALL: 36" INSEAM.