- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 85mm/ 3.5 inches. Neutral patent-leather. Pointed toe . Slip on
- Similar itemThe Luvi will give you some love. This Ivanka Trump style showcases a textured beige canvas upper with metallic shimmer. Thick gold piping outlines the pretty silhouette and peep toe while glossy cork creates the 5 1/2 inch wedge and 1 1/2 inch platform. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemCovered heel measures approximately 90mm/ 3.5 inches. Nude suede. Leather lining, pointed toe. Slip on
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches. Black patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemSueded,Laminated effect,Open toe,Leather sole,Spike heel,Replacement heel tips,Protective shoe bag. Material:Leather
- Similar itemDreamy chiffon flowers float along the peep toe of a romantic lace pump. Brand: Menbur. Style Name: Menbur Floral Lace Pump. Style Number: 902824.
- Similar itemDreamy chiffon flowers float along the peep toe of a romantic pump with a maypole wrapped heel. Brand: Menbur. Style Name: Menbur Peep Toe Pump. Style Number: 902839.
- Similar itemValentinoMetallic Leather Pointy Pump, GoldDetailsValentino metallic leather pump. 4" covered skinny heel. Pointy toe; low-cut vamp. Leather lining and insole. Buffed outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.