- Jason WuLong-Sleeve Lace Sweater with Floral UndershirtDetailsWool, silk, and nylon/cotton top by Jason Wu.Sheer lace sweater with floral cap-sleeve undershirt.Approx. measurements: 26"L from shoulder to hem; 30"L long sleeves from neck to cuff.Round neckline.Banded trim.Pullover style.Imported.Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- St. John CollectionDuchesse Origami Ruffle Gown SkirtDetailsDuchesse gown skirt.Wide-banded high waist.Origami pleats.Full A-line silhouette.Dipped-back hem.Polyester.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Suede pumps in black. Almond toe. Heart-shaped platform with metallic gold trim. Tonal suede heel. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 5.5" heel, 1.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRed and black wool blend boxy jacket from DSQUARED2 featuring a knotted football button fastening to the front, notched lapels, long wide sleeves, two large patch pockets to the front and a bold plaid checked print.
- Similar itemThis stunning jacket from Delpozo demonstrates creative director Josep Font’s attention to detail and expert tailoring: clean lines set the stage for thoughtful details like reinforced sleeves that add just the right amount of drama to the deep red wool-blend topper. Self: 58% viscose, 40% wool, 2% elastane. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Spain.
- Suede t-strap platform pumps in black. Tonal buffed leather straps throughout with cone stud detailing. Almond toe. Adjustable wrap-around ankle strap with pin-buckle closure. Heart-shaped platform with tonal buffed leather trim. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 6" heel, 1.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaMidi Skirt with Peplum Flare, BlackDetailsPaneled midi skirt by Oscar de la Renta.Approx. 34"L front and back.High waist sits above the navel.Formfitting silhouette.Flared peplum hem with trapunto stitching.Hidden side zip.Virgin wool/spandex/nylon.Made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Dolce & Gabbana crafted from the finest cotton into exquisite floral lace and tailored into a sleeveless shape for a streamlined summer silhouette. Featuring a simple round neckline, silk and lace slip and scalloped hem, this stylish top is perfect for day or night. Wear it with a sleek leather skirt and black high heeled pumps for a fashion-forward mix of texture and colour. 66% Cotton, 19% Viscose, 15% Polyamide. Dry Clean.
- Similar itemSuede pumps in red. Pointed toe. Heart-shaped platform with metallic gold trim. Tonal suede heel. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 4" heel, 0.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.