- Cream cashmere and wool-blend. Slips on . 70% wool, 30% cashmere . Hand wash or dry clean . Designer color: Ecru
- 7 For All MankindKimmie Straight-Leg Jeans, Slim Illusion Classic Dark BlueDetails7 For All Mankind "Kimmie" jeans in Classic dark blue stretch denim.Contrast stitching.Mid rise.Straight legs.Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Full length.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemSexy over-the-knee-high socks featuring a crochet cable-knit pattern with ribbed top band. So cute when paired with plaid skirts or denim shorts. Crochet cable-knit design Seamless toe closure Stay put ribbed top band One size fits most Machine washable
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Red mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend. Yellow and black 'Moschino Over 20 Billion served' intarsia, ribbed trims. Slips on. 70% virgin wool, 30% cashmere. Hand wash
- Similar itemSexy over-the-knee-high socks featuring a cable knit pattern with ribbed top band. So cute when paired with plaid skirts or denim shorts. Cable-knit design Seamless toe closure Stay put ribbed top band One size fits most Machine washable
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemCamel cotton-twill. Epaulettes, hook-fastening neckline, button-fastening storm and wind flap, buckle-fastening tabs at cuffs, belt loops, detachable belt, button-fastening slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean