- Unleash your inner vixen with Roger Vivier's endlessly incredible, Art Deco inspired designs. Soft suede upper with smooth leather trim. Softly pointed open toe. T-strap vamp with cutout detail. Pale goldtone buckles at dual ankle straps. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Rounded and stacked patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar item14.5"H x 12.5"W A considerably large clutch with plenty of room to fit your everyday needs. The Harlow can be carried open as a slouchy pouch or folded over as a clutch. Colorblocked detail with fern green pebbled calfskin and artichoke grey tumbled calfskin. Fire orange, cotton lining. Black zipper. Shiny gold hardware. Removable chunky black leather tassel. Each bag is given its own number and hand stamped on the zipper closure. Made in Naples, Florida. Harlow Clutch. Quality material;
- Handmade . Textured gold-plated brass. Marbled turquoise stone
- Similar itemA hint of floral print is a must-have in every summer wardrobe; this J.W. Anderson dress features a slim-fit waist that will lend your look a brilliantly feminine silhouette. Let the vibrant hues pop with neutral accessories. FEATURES: All-over floral print on a grey base. Sleeveless; round neck; pleated waist. Concealed zip fastening at the centre back. Fitted-silhouette; finishes at the knee; fully lined. COMPOSITION: 77% Polyester, 18% Silk, 5% Acetate. Lining: 100% Silk. SIZE GUIDE Size 8 measures 87cm from shoulder to hem.
- Similar itemCocktail ring from Niza Huang ' Petroleum collection' featuring a magnifying glass front encased in gold plated silver and containing solid petroleum. Each piece bears the Niza Huang hallmark and comes in a choice of gold plated and solid silver. This statement ring is ideal for a chic night out.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump.4" metallic leather covered heel.T-strap with triple bow detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe; covered counter.Leather lining and sole."Alice" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemCarven's Camouflage Twill Dress was inspired by the graphic camo on their Spring runway; Green, buff, and grey camo printed twill; A line fit and flare shirt dress; Logo polished silver jeans buttons down front; Fold over collar; Side slit pockets; Lined. 100% Cotton; Lining: 65% Acetate, 35% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Give your looks the 'wow factor' with this bold Pochette Clutch Bag in Neon Green by 1951 Maison Francaise. Features an elegant detachable shoulder chain strap and a secure zip fastening along the top. Carry yours with block-colour separates for a fun finishing touch. We will be wearing ours with a beautiful Weston Scarf and simple shirt for a transferable look. 100% Leather.
- Similar itemMatelassé nappa leather clutch. Spring hinge closure. Inside zip pocket and cellphone pocket. Cotton satin lining. Metal lettering logo on outside. L11.8" H7.5"