Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people.
Tagged by @chrissykinz
1. What is your dream job?
I hope to become a fashion designer since it's definitely been a dream job of mine since I was in grade 4 or around then. I'm hoping to do a fashion design-related course next year at university. But if it doesn't work out then perhaps, a history teacher.
2. Who is your favourite musician/artist and why do you like them?
Can I only pick one? This is a tough question then. I particularly adore Jessie J because in my eyes, she's such an inspiration. I will admit she's a role model of mine and I can happily say I've seen her live in concert.
3. What is your views on religion/spirtuality.
I haven't entirely thought about religion or spirtuality before so I'm not entirely sure on a response for this, I'm sorry.
4. What is your favourite period in history?
You're kidding me right? Can I only pick one period of history? It's impossible because I'm fascinated with the entire topic of history, don't make me choose!
5. What is something that never fails to make you smile?
My best friend, Madi, and her ridiculous sense of humor. It always makes me smile and laugh and she's just a magnificent person. I'm glad I have her in my life.
6. What house would you be in Hogwarts?
Dude, I haven't seen or read the Hogwarts books/movies. *dodges bullets like a pro*
7. If you aren't from Australia have you ever tried Vegemite and if so what did you think of it? If you are from Australia on a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hate our politicians.
I ignore our politicians for now. I don't know how I'll cope when I need to vote and stuff. But to say I giggled at this question would be an understatement! I adore you Chrissy!
8.If you could live in any city in the world which city would it be?
Another extremely tough question! Grr, dang it! I'd love to travel to London, it seems like a glorious place full of accents and adventures. Yes, I said adventures. I have quite an imagination, so what?
9. If you can cook what is your favourite thing to cook.
Cookies and biscuits! Yum, yum!
10. If you could live a character's life what character would it be? (can be movies/tv/books/your own writing)
Georgia from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, probably. Yes, laugh all you want- I don't even care #lalalanotlistening
11. What is the one thing you would change about the world?
The amount of violence and disrespect toward one another. It's disgusting and it would be good if people could just get along instead of creating war and conflict.
11 new questions:
1. Who's your style icon and why?
2. What's your favourite movie of all time?
3. If you could time travel, what year or era would you go back to and why?
4. Do you have any pets? How many? What are their names?
5. Do you think you have an accent?
6. One Direction or Justin Bieber?
7. Who was the last person to send you a text and what did it say?
8. What's your favourite season?
9. If you could live any moment in your life again, what would it be and why?
10. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
11. If you could learn any language, what would it be?