I adore Paramore. No, I more than adore Paramore. Paramore is freaking love. Ugh, I love "Brick by Boring Brick" so much! It's right up there with "Misguided Ghosts," "Fences," "When it Rains," and "Let the Flames Begin."
-Parawhore moment over-
Day 2 of the 30 day challenge says:
"10 likes and dislikes"
1) Rain (The smell and the sound of it :3)
2) Music (Just music in general. I don't know what I would do without music
3) Getting lost in a good story
4) The smell of new books
5) The color White. (It's crisp, clean, and filled with posibilities :))
6) A good Debate
7) The smell of coffee
8) The smell of chopped onions (Green white, or red, all of them :))
9) When a friend's laugh is funnier than the joke
10) Dancing around your bedroom to music, even though you CANNOT dance :)
1) Attention-seeking people
2) Dull pencils (Not sure why, but I hate dull pencils. The pencil has to be perfectly sharp. Thank heavens for mechanical pencils!)
3) Alcohol (I swear, I will never drink any kind of alcohol, and I don't understand why people allow themselves to get stupid-drunk. You're not cool; you're stupid)
4) Those hardcore "Beliebers" (I mind if you like Justin Bieber, just don't talk about him 24-7!)
5) When one of your limbs falls asleep
6) Waking up after a great dream
7) People who curse WAY too much
8) Back-stabbing "friends" (I was going to use another word, but Poly-Bot frowns upon cursing)
9) Being a teenage girl
10) Menstration cycles (-.-)
For those of you who have read this far, thanks! You get a virtual cookie/brownie! I have chocolate, oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate chip. Pick your favorite!
Ha, peace off my Poly-Friends!
(Oh, and I might tag a few people later of to do this challenge....)