- Similar itemKenneth Cole New York's polished uptown-meets-downtown blazer combines classic color-blocking with sleek faux-leather trim for a best-of-both-worlds kind of cool you can wear to the office or after-hours. Polyester/viscose/cotton/elastane; lining: polyester; contrast: polyurethane. Machine wash. Imported. Stand collar, faux-leather lapel with silver-tone zip detail, long sleeves. Open front silhouette, two waist flap pockets, lined.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Similar itemPajama Pant by Thakoon Addition. Lightweight, tapered silk pants with double waistband & gather detail. Sits at hips. Seamed waistband with belt loops. Secondary gathered waistband with drawstring. Zipper & button fly. Slit pockets at hips. Gather detail at front & back. Tapered leg. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 100% Silk.
- Similar itemCole HaanSabrina Patent Smoking Slipper, BlackDetailsPatent leather upper. Round toe. Notched vamp with piped grosgrain collar. Fully padded leather sock lining. Suede buffed outsole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Sabrina" is imported. Designer About Cole Haan: In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- Similar itemEscadaVelvet-Trimmed Tweed Blazer, CharcoalDetailsEscada tweed blazer. Approx. measurements: 23"L from shoulder to hem; 25"L sleeve. Velvet trims lapels, placket, pockets, and hem. Notched lapels; two-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Flap pockets at hips. Rounded hem. Fitted silhouette. Virgin wool/polyamide/silk/polyester/spandex. Imported. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemGet sweet, summer style with this tank from Ti + Lo. Crafted with embroidered daisy straps, a hi-lo hemline and an all over daisy pattern, pair this top with cut-off shorts for a free-spirited look. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Embroidered daisy accented straps. Racerback. Hi-lo hemline. Daisy patterned. Rayon/spandex. Hand wash. American made.
- SplendidZipper-Cuff Drawstring PantsDetailsThese Splendid drawstring pants double as going-out bottoms with their zipper cuffs. Top with a slim blouse to balance the silhouette. Georgette. Mid rise. Pleated from waistband. Relaxed legs taper at banded zipper cuffs. Cropped above ankle. Rayon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 33"/84cm. Designer About Splendid: Founded in 2002 by Moise Emquies, Splendid began with a collection of impossibly soft T-shirts. Today, the full collection features a line for children that blends the ultimate in softness with the playfulness of young, modern styles.
- Square toe. Suede bow vamp. Patent finish. Slip-on. Textile trim. Stacked slight wedge heel. Approx. 3/8" heel. Imported. Materials: Leather upper and sole.
- Similar itemUGG AustraliaAinsley Moccasin Slipper, Light GrayDetailsWater-resistant sheepskin upper with dyed shearling (Australia), 100% UGGpure wool, or mixed shearling and UGGpure wool lining. UGG Australia slipper fuses fashion and comfort. Squared toe with moccasin stitching. Lugged rubber driving sole provides traction. Imported. Designer About UGG Australia: When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.