- Similar itemFind Entertainment Units at Target.com! The Threshold™ Parsons TV Stand uses principles of modern design to create a functional, contemporary media console table. This low-profile TV console gets its stability from classic Parsons construction, where legs and surfaces are weighted equally. Six sturdy legs support the wooden console tabletop. Media storage drawers at the base use dovetail construction and quality, Italian-engineered drawer slides to create a smooth drawer open and close function. The surfaces of the drawers create an an open shelf space that's ideal for electronics. A convenient combination of drawer space, shelf space and table surface area, this... Color: Mahogany.
- Similar itemTraditionally outdoor materials are refined for updated, indoor use. The console table's gunmetal iron shelf seems to float against a minimalist, Parsons-inspired concrete frame. Dimensions: W: 60" H: 29.5" D: 20".
- Similar itemEach plank is hand-planed to achieve a textured surface, hand-sanded to bring out the natural beauty of every piece, and coated with several layers of glaze and light stains to produce a naturally weathered finish. Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection. Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish. Natural Oak: handcrafted of solid oak wood that is grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to international environmental treaties. Bali Brown: handcrafted of solid mango wood indigenous to Indonesia, which is only harvested after trees mature and their fruit is no longer sellable. Bronzed Oak: handcrafted of solid oak wood and oak veneers, that are grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to international environmental treaties. Oak wood features a walnut stain. Metal frames are hand-painted in brass. These pieces are constructed with mortise-and-tenon assembly, which is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise). Due to the nature of the multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftspeople, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns, resulting in a truly unique appearance. Some small splits may occur, but will only add to each piece’s character. Knots and joint lines are a natural property of the materials used and add interest to each piece without affecting its performance. All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- People also likedMany faces. With its richly grained facade showcasing six eclectic finishes, our Patchwork Media Console has the cozy feel of an heirloom quilt. Featuring five roomy drawers and a cabinet, it makes an artful statement in a bedroom, entryway or living room. 52"w x 18"d x 33"h. Solid wood drawers; varied veneer fronts. Solid wood legs and engineered wood frame in White lacquer finish. Handles are plated metal with brushed brass finish. Drawers open on smooth metal glides. Imported.
West Elm Parsons Media Small Console
Classic console. Part of our Parsons Media Collection, this console puts a 21st-century spin on the versatile Parsons design. With square legs the same thickness as its shelves, it includes a built-in three-plug power strip that makes it simple to streamline cords and electronics. 46"w x 20"d x 24"h. Engineered wood with Chocolate-stained oak veneer. Two cabinets feature flip down doors that open on metal hinges and have magnetic closures. Fixed open bottom shelf for ample storage and display. Accommodates up to a 42" flat screen television. Imported.
- Like it to get in stock alerts