- Similar itemRhodium and gold plated brass. Embroidery. Glass beads. Swarovski crystals. Marabou feathers. Handmade in the UK.
- Similar itemSilk roses and crystals cluster over this little bag . The perfect size for your essentials, snap them away inside then clutch in your hand or wear the chain over your shoulder. Product Details: This fully lined, small silk satin box clutch features Swarovski crystals, sequins and pearls. The clutch has a silver tone Matthew Williamson-stamped push clasp bar and a stowable chain shoulder strap; the chain strap drop measures 48 cm/ 18.9 in. Interior features Matthew Williamson-stamped silver plate.The clutch measures approximately: Width 8.7u201d/22 cm Depth 2.4u201d/6 cm Height 5.5/14 cm.Made in Italy. Care Details: Spot Clean Only. Do not use detergents. Composition: 100% Silk Outer Shell.
- Similar itemWith a retro-inspired Americana sensibility, this figure-hugging frock from Dsquared2 is party-perfect new season essential. Color block top with navy and red, square neckline, sleeveless, seaming details, solid white pencil skirt, exposed back zip closure. Fitted silhouette. Wear with platform espadrilles and a straw clutch. 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThe Lottie black suede sandal from Jimmy Choo has a 100mm stiletto heel and a leather sole. A gold-tone buckle with logo detail fastens the sandal at the side. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHeight: 14cm Width: 24cm Depth: 4.5cm. Quilted front and back panels. Front flap with snap button closure. One internal patch pocket. Front metal logo. Gold color metal hardware. Small irregularities may be present due to the nature of the high-quality leather used. Slight imperfections are not to be considered defects. Grosgrain lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBoldly pronounce your fun-loving facets with this high-octane statement piece from Venna. Adorned with multi-colour crystals and funky neon spikes, this collar necklace is an ingeniously put-together concoction that is glamourous beyond words.
- Similar itemOrange, blue, green and black cutout leather sandals from Sophia Webster. Serrated trim. Orange leather crisscross straps at front. Black laces at back with blue, yellow and orange beads. Open round toe. Black stiletto heels with neon caps. Stitched heart motif on sole. These sandals have a heel height of 4 inches/10 cm. Fits true to size.
- Black HaloWyatt Colorblocked Sheath DressDetailsBlack Halo "Wyatt" colorblocked stretch-gabardine dress with pleated lattice. Approx. 42"L from shoulder to hem. Boat neckline. Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage. Pencil skirt. Back center hidden-zip. Sheath silhouette. Hem hits at knee. Polyester; polyamide/viscose/spandex contrast. Polyester/spandex lining; dry clean only. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Diane von Furstenberg JULES crossed ankle strap sandal in blackDesigner About Black Halo: Designer's Name: Laurel BermanInspiration: Traveling experiencing foreign cultures; fine textiles from around the world; her husband. Education: Core competencies in drafting, illustration, and draping at the Academy of Fashion in San Francisco. Previous Experience: Designing for major chains and private labels (who shall remain nameless). Signature Style: Simple, chic, timeless, and feminine. In a Nutshell: Designs every Black Halo garment to make women "appear two inches taller and five pounds thinner.
- Similar itemRag BoneAlbion Ankle-Strap Sandal, AsphaltDetailsRag Bone leather sandal. 3 3/4" stacked stiletto heel. Thin suede band across open toe. Leather heel counter with faille inset. Ankle strap with stud closure. Leather lining and sole. "Albion" is made in Italy. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.