- People also likedEasy enough for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and even dessert, the possibilities of heaping beautiful seasonal ingredients on bread are limitless. Toast: The Cookbook will teach you to simply and effectively wow friends and family with creative, delicious combinations of ingredients from summer tomato salad to roasted squash and molten cheese, poached egg and fried pancetta and even s'mores. Toast invites home cooks to join the ranks of renowned chefs in their experiments and even brings some of their recipes to life with contributions by eight celebrity chefs including Hugh Acheson (Top Chef), Deb Perelman (The Smitten Kitchen), Fergus Henderson (St. John Restaurant) and more. Brand: PHAIDON PRESS. Style Name:'Toast: The Cookbook' Recipe Book. Style Number: 5121940. Available in stores.
- People also likedThe definitive guide to Thai cuisine, with 500 authentic recipes from every region brought together in one comprehensive and beautifully produced volume. Author and photographer Jean‐Pierre Gabriel traveled throughout Thailand for years to research the unique flavors and culinary history that make up the country’s food culture. From street vendor snacks to home‐cooked meals, this title leaves no stone unturned.
- People also liked#ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You. Written by Kevin Garvin with John Harrisson. Includes timeless favoritesfrom the Popovers with Strawberry Butter and the Chicken Salad to the famous Chocolate Chip Cookies as well as more contemporary recipes such as Avocado, Grapefruit, and Quinoa Salad; Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Farro; and Chicken Paillard with Couscous and Tomato Basil Sauce to fit a healthier lifestyle. Illustrated; photographs by Jody Horton. 9W x 1D x...
- People also likedStudies show that eating home-cooked meals reduces obesity and develops lifelong healthy eating habits. Make wholesome meals for the family with the over 100 inspiring recipes in ""The Family Cooks."" These recipes are ""low in the bad stuff and high in the good stuff,"" fast and easy to prepare for cooks of any skill level and certain to foster health, togetherness, and happy palates.
What to Cook and How to Cook it
What to Cook and How to Cook It is the ultimate step-by-step guide for beginners who want to master classic recipes. From lasagna to pad thai and apple pie, this cookbook is clearly illustrated with over 800 photos showing steps and ingredients for
- Like it to get in stock alerts