- Similar itemRectangular perspex box clutch in red and black leopard print. Gold tone hardware. 3D spider-shaped clasp at top with crystal-cut accents. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Removable metallic gold zip pouch at interior. Approx 7.5" length x 4.5" height x 1.5" width. Pouch approx. 6.5" length x 3.5" height x 0.25" width. Perspex, textile. Made in Italy.
- Logo embossed coin charms give this chunky, authentic vintage Chanel bracelet a jingling, glamorous feel. Ring and toggle clasp. Gold plate. Made in France. NOTE: This is authentic vintage jewelry. Gentle wear reinforces the piece's authenticity. Measurements Length: 7in / 18cm. Available sizes: One Size
- The combination of a structured satin bodice with a draped jersey skirt makes this Alexander Wang dress a sophisticated cocktail party look. Heavy-weight satin and lightweight stretch jersey knit. Structured v-neck bodice. Sleeveless; Thick straps. Shirred draped overlay at straight skirt sides; Ruched at back. Fully lined with interior bodysuit bottom featuring adjustable snap closure. Concealed rear zip closure. Contemporary fit. Size 4 measures approximately 28'' long from natural waist and 28'' at bust; May vary by size. Shell: 87% Viscose / 13% Elastane; Combo: 100% Polyester; Lining 1: 100% Silk; Lining 2: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemSparkle on your big day with these dazzling peep toe pumps from Kate Spade.. * Metallic upper. * Peep toe style. * 0.5" Mini platform. * Heel height: 4". * Leather lining. * Leather sole. * Made in Italy. * Style number: S944808
- Similar itemGivenchyPoint Crystal Charm BraceletDetailsPale golden plated brass curb chain Givenchy bracelet. Rock crystals, fire quartz, rutilated quartz, falcon's eye, pyrite, and labradorite point crystal pendants. Logo-engraved push clasp. 9"L x 2"W. Made in Italy of French materials. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Square perspex box clutch in black. Gold tone hardware. Concealable handcuff carry handle. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Approx 5.5" x 5" x 1.5" width. Perspex, metal. Made in Italy.
- Cut25 by Yigal AzrouelDrape-Front Colorblock Jersey DressDetailsCut25 by Yigal Azrouel draped dress in colorblock jersey. Approx. 36"L shoulder to hem. Deep draped neckline; slit chiffon back. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Lightly gathered at curved waist. Relaxed fit. Back zip. Rayon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Cut25 by Yigal Azrouel: The Cut25 collection combines high fashion and everyday sensibility using a contemporary mix of fabrics and silhouettes. Launched in 2010 by renowned designer Yigal Azrouel, Cut25 appeals to the metropolitan woman who exudes confidence and independence, and likes her wardrobe pieces to have a bit of a bite.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump. Leather piping trims collar and peep toe. 5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform. 4" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemBeautiful and unique,French coin charm bracelet lets you show off your heritage around your wrist. Fun,simple beads and sophisticated charms adorn the bracelet along with French Centime and Franc coins displaying both the obverse and reverse side.