- Square perspex box clutch in black. Gold tone hardware. Concealable handcuff carry handle. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Approx 5.5" x 5" x 1.5" width. Perspex, metal. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJersey. Solid color. Sleeveless. Round collar. Zip. Hook-and-eye closure. Unlined. Composition: 86% Viscose, 10% Nylon, 4% Elastane.
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Logo embossed coin charms give this chunky, authentic vintage Chanel bracelet a jingling, glamorous feel. Ring and toggle clasp. Gold plate. Made in France. NOTE: This is authentic vintage jewelry. Gentle wear reinforces the piece's authenticity. Measurements Length: 7in / 18cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Cut25 by Yigal AzrouelDrape-Front Colorblock Jersey DressDetailsCut25 by Yigal Azrouel draped dress in colorblock jersey.Approx. 36"L shoulder to hem.Deep draped neckline; slit chiffon back.Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders.Lightly gathered at curved waist.Relaxed fit.Back zip.Rayon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Cut25 by Yigal Azrouel:The Cut25 collection combines high fashion and everyday sensibility using a contemporary mix of fabrics and silhouettes. Launched in 2010 by renowned designer Yigal Azrouel, Cut25 appeals to the metropolitan woman who exudes confidence and independence, and likes her wardrobe pieces to have a bit of a bite.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemRectangular perspex box clutch in red and black leopard print. Gold tone hardware. 3D spider-shaped clasp at top with crystal-cut accents. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Removable metallic gold zip pouch at interior. Approx 7.5" length x 4.5" height x 1.5" width. Pouch approx. 6.5" length x 3.5" height x 0.25" width. Perspex, tetile. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGivenchyPoint Crystal Charm BraceletDetailsPale golden plated brass curb chain Givenchy bracelet.Rock crystals, fire quartz, rutilated quartz, falcon's eye, pyrite, and labradorite point crystal pendants.Logo-engraved push clasp.9"L x 2"W.Made in Italy of French materials.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemSparkle on your big day with these dazzling peep toe pumps from Kate Spade.. * Metallic upper. * Peep toe style. * 0.5" Mini platform. * Heel height: 4". * Leather lining. * Leather sole. * Made in Italy. * Style number: S944808