I Love You / Woodkid
This tag looked fun to do and I really enjoyed reading other peoples answers and learning about them.
I'm doing my two most recent tags, which are by @nameless and @gintaryt-loveless. Thanks, girls!!
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
Here are my 11 questions (by @nameless):
1.What`s the most unrealizable thing on you bucket list?
- I don't have a bucket list, but something I'd love to do that is entirely not going to happen is travel in space.
2. Fav fashion brand and why?
- Prada. Miuccia Prada is god. Her collections are always inspiring to me and I find that her designs actually draw me in and make me feel inquisitive about her inspirations for the collection and what she was portraying. Her shows are pretty much on par with any classic novel or movie to me. No other brand really does that for me.
3. How books and / or movies influence your life or / and behaviour?
- I guess they really don't. There are movies and books that I enjoy very much, but I don't feel that they have really influenced my life or behavior. Sometimes they make me notice things about people or places or situations, but I wouldn't say that they change me.
4.Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. Your biggest regret so far?
- I'm pretty young, so I haven't exactly made huge life decisions yet. We'll see.
6.What do you think about your generation?
- It's ultimately the same as any other.
7.What inspires you the most?
- In terms of fashion, photographs of anything that give me some sort of mood. Moods usually come with color palettes and silhouettes and types of styles.
8.Fav season and why?
- Fall. It's the perfect temperature (at least here in NC it is) and the fashion is the best. I can't stand winter in NC cause it's not a real winter, but it's just cold enough to be really uncomfortable. Spring is a pain cause of my allergies. And summer is usually alright, except that it's super hot and humid here.
9. What`s the topic that you can discus for hours?
- Fashion, books, movies, music, whatever. There are lots of things that I can get passionate about. How long I can discuss something really just depends on who I'm talking with.
10. What`s the most memorable dream you`ve ever had?
- I have a recurring nightmare for the past few years, literally over a hundred times. I'm always trying to run from someone chasing me. I always start out at my house and I take one of three or four paths to run and it never really works out.
11. Fav form of art?
- Fashion is my favorite form of art to participate in, but I really like just anything.
My 11 questions:
1. The first thing that capture your attention when you meet person.
- What they are passionate about.
2. Singing or dancing?
- I guess dancing, although I'm not good at either.
3. Do you think 2 people could still be friend after broke-up?
4. 1 thing u can't live without.
- Internet. And basically all the websites I spend time on.
5. Football or basketball?
- Oh my goodness, neither. But football guys are fiiiiine. Basketball guys are usually too tall for me.
6. In which country do u live?
7. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
- Haha, nothing.
Buy him clothes?
I'm not a super romantic person, nor do I have many romantic relationships.
8. Favourite song and group.
- My ultimate favorite song is Three Wishes by The Pierces. However, my current favorite is I Love You by Woodkid (included in this set).
9. Thing u want to learn.
- I'd love to learn how to speak languages. Italian, French, German, Japanese, etc. etc. I think language barriers are just such a loss.
10. Word the best characterizing u.
- I really don't know. I guess that's better for someone else to answer.
11. What is the most important lesson you've learnt from your life so far?
- People have judgements and if you really care about what they think of you, then you have to prove yourself. If you don't care what they think, then that's cool too.
I'm not going to tag anybody, because I'm pretty sure everyone I know has already done this tag.
Once again, thanks for the tag, girls!