- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsSaint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware.Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop.Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front.Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides.Open top.Hanging keys snap to suede interior.Small interior slip pocket.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D.Bag weighs 1lb."Sac de Jour" is made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Similar itemDenim wedge platform sandal. Adjustable buckle-fastening ankle strap. Open almond toe. 125mm heel. 40mm platform. 100% leather and canvas.
- Similar itemjersey, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, logo detail, no pockets. Material:50% Modal, 50% Cotton
- Similar itemSlim through hips, flared at hem. No-waist style with darts. Pleated flip skirt. Concealed back zip with hook-and-eye. Fully lined. About 16" long. Cotton/polyester Dry clean. Imported. Please note: Patterns may vary. - Color: Navy Multi - Sizes: X Small,M,S,L
- Similar itemjersey, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemMarni black and chocolate sandals. Made in Italy. Heel measures approximately 130mm/ 5 inches with a 30mm/ 1 inch platform. Leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening slingback strap. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemTulip shaped skirt in 'Painterly Giraffe' tonal print. The skirt has a slim waistband with pleats on front and back giving a flattering silhouette. Cotton and silk blended fabric has a lovely weight and light textured feel. Fully lined with invisible zip to fasten at centre back. Length: 54.5cm (centre back) 44% Cotton. 44% Rayon. 12% Silk.
- Similar itemNodding to the gently slouching style of the Effie Hobo, the Effie Satchel is a relaxed take on the classic satchel design in a slightly smaller size. Both the cross body strap and signature woven-leather top handle are detachable for versatile wear. The iconic Mulberry logo is subtly embossed on the front flap. This satchel style bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Both straps are detachable. Plaited detachable shoulder strap. Embossed Mulberry tree logo. Flap closure with hidden magnetic popper. Fabric lined interior. Internal zip pocket. Internal Mulberry plaque. Brass components. Height 6¾" Width 8½" Depth 3¼" Handle drop 19¾"
- Similar itemPradaSaffiano Double-Zip Mini Crossbody, Black (Nero)DetailsSaffiano leather.Buckled, removable shoulder strap with 17" drop.Tote handles with 4" drop.Hanging, covered key ring.Open top with expandable snap sides; framed with zip compartments on front and back.Inside, logo lining; one zip and one open pocket.7"H x 10"W x 4 1/4"D; weighs 1lb.Metal feet protect bottom.Made in Italy.Designer About Prada:Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing.