Shop this look
- Similar itemMOTO authentic low slung boyfriend jeans in super-soft denim. Comes in soft blue with busted side seam detail. Wear them rolled up at the cuffs to keep them looking cool. 60% Cotton, 40% Lyocell. Machine wash. Model's height is 5' 9"
- Similar itemMade from cable knit? ; Round neckline ; Crop length? ; Ribbed trims ; Puff sleeves, raglan design ; 30% Cotton, 70% Acrylic ; Hand wash.
- As host of Food Network's hit show Chopped, Ted Allen presides in pinstripes and sneakers while chefs scramble to cook with mystery ingredients. But at home, Ted is the one chopping the vegetables and working the stove, trying unusual ingredients and new techniques, from roasting earthy sunchokes in a piping-hot oven to develop their sweetness or transforming leftover pinot noir into complexly flavored homemade vinegar. In fact, it's discoveries like these that propel him into the kitchen nightly—that, of course, and eating the delicious results with friends! Now Ted invites likeminded cooks to roll up their sleeves, crank up the stereo, and join him in the kitchen for some fun. While there are mountains of cookbooks featuring five-minute, three-ingredient, weeknight recipes for harried households, here is a book for food lovers who want to lose themselves in the delight of perfectly slow-roasting a leg of lamb—Mexican style—or whipping up a showstopping triple-layer cake. Ted is just such a cook and in his latest cookbook he shakes up expectations by topping bruschetta with tomatoes and strawberries; turning plums, sugar, and a bay leaf into an irresistible quick jam; putting everything you can think of on the grill—from ribs and pork shoulder to chiles and green beans; and modernizing the traditional holiday trio of turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce with fresh ingredients and a little booze. And where there's a will to make something from scratch, Ted provides a way, with recipes for homemade pickles, pizza, pasta, pork buns, preserved lemons, breads, quick jam, marshmallows, and more. With more than 100 amazing recipes and gorgeous color photographs throughout, In My Kitchen is perfect for passionate home cooks looking for inspiring new recipes and techniques to add to their playbooks. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 272.
- Similar itemMake a splash with these haughty heels! ; Zipper closure. Goring upper with crisscross straps. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Wrapped platform and heel. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 1 2 in ; Weight: 12 oz ; Circumference: 9 1 2 in ; Shaft: 5 1 2 in ; Platform Height: 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemBlack and red alpaca blend striped sweater from Laneus featuring a round neck, long sleeves and horizontal stripes.
- In all of Frances Mayes's bestselling memoirs about Tuscany, food plays a starring role. This cuisine transports, comforts, entices, and speaks to the friendly, genuine, and improvisational spirit of Tuscan life. Both cooking and eating in Tuscany are natural pleasures. In her first-ever cookbook, Frances and her husband, Ed, share recipes that they have enjoyed over the years as honorary Tuscans: dishes prepared in a simple, traditional kitchen using robust, honest ingredients. A toast to the experiences they've had over two decades at Bramasole, their home in Cortona, Italy, this cookbook evokes days spent roaming the countryside for chestnuts, green almonds, blackberries, and porcini; dinner parties stretching into the wee hours, and garden baskets tumbling over with bright red tomatoes. Lose yourself in the transporting photography of the food, the people, and the place, as Frances's lyrical introductions and headnotes put you by her side in the kitchen and raising a glass at the table. From Antipasti (starters) to Dolci (desserts), this cookbook is organized like a traditional Italian dinner. Frances and Ed also share their tips on stocking your pantry, pairing wines with dishes, and choosing the best olive oil. Learn their time-tested methods for hand rolling pasta and techniques for coaxing the best out of seasonal ingredients with little effort. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 224.
- Similar itemA vintage wash and distressed features bring cool lived. in appeal to these boyfriend jeans! Purposely loose fit and rolled at the hem for that laid. black look. Wear these with heels or your most comfy sneakers.
- Similar itemElectrify your style in the Elisa Beth by Luichiny. This hot ankle boot features a red fabric upper with sparkling stones throughout the entire silhouette. A size zipper, 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel and 2 inch platform completes this jazzy ankle boot. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. red.
- Similar itemGet racy in the Luichiny Kay Cee. This versatile ankle bootie features a silky black fabric cloaking the entire silhouette from 5 1/4 inch heel to 1 inch platform. Inside zip, open back and peep toe complete this stylish stiletto. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- CJ by Cookie Johnson. Glory Slim Denim Boyfriend Jeans. CJ by Cookie Johnson "Glory" denim boyfriend jeans. Approx. measurements: 8 rise, 28.5" inseam (rolled), 35" outseam, 12" leg opening. Five-pocket style. Slim, straight legs. Rolled cuffs hit above ankle. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/rayon/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemLightweight sweater Stripes Knitted Round collar Short sleeves Single pocket No appliqués. Material:100% Polyamide
- Patrick OConnell is often referred to as the Pope of American Cuisine. He is one of the pioneers in our countrys culinary evolution over the last quarter century. Selecting The Inn at Little Washington as one of the top-ten restaurants in the world, Patricia Wells hails OConnell as ?a rare chef with a sense of near-perfect taste, like a musician with perfect pitch.? As a self-taught chef who learned to cook by reading cookbooks, he has a unique ability to write recipes that are easy to follow and that produce delicious results.In this groundbreaking work, OConnell celebrates the coming-of-age of American cooking and illustrates that we at last have our own equivalent to the haute cuisine of the great chefs of Europe. He manages to demonstrate that reproducing his version of refined American cuisine is not only surprisingly doable but often easier than replicating the classic American dishes we grew up with. OConnell offers vastly refined versions of his favorite American foods: Macaroni and Cheese with Virginia Country Ham, Wild Mushroom Pizza, Crab Cake Sandwich with Fried Green Tomatoes, Pan-Roasted Maine Lobster with Rosemary Cream, Veal Medallions with Country Ham Ravioli, and Warm Plum Torte with Sweet Corn Ice Cream. All of the recipes use readily available ingredients and are written in a clear, easy-to-follow voicethe voice of a self-taught chef who wants to share his love of food and hard-earned expertise. But even more refreshing than the delectable recipes are OConnells musings on his upbringing, American food and entertaining. Reading this warm, witty book is the next-best thing to dining at The Inn at Little Washington. Cooking from it is even better!Publisher: Hachette Book GroupHardcover: 240 pagesLanguage: EnglishDimensions: 11.7" x 9" x 0.9"
- Start with healthy ingredients and take delicious meals out of your slow cooker any night of the week. The slow cooker, America's favorite kitchen appliance, has become increasingly versatile and sophisticated, and now it can support a heart-smart diet, too. Under the spell of its low heat, lean meats, whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits transform into succulent meals. From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, the 200 recipes in American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook will surprise you with their variety and depth of flavor. Braised Curry-Rubbed Chicken slow cooks among Middle Eastern spices, including ginger, cumin, cinnamon, and curry, in a pool of citrus juice and honey. Cioppino with White Wine features a saucy tomato base that simmers until scallops, mussels, and bite-size pieces of mild fish are added to finish this hearty fish stew. Vegetables, beans, and beef stew together to make for a mouthwatering rustic Country Cassoulet, and chopped zucchini, tomato, and basil along with bulgur and provolone cheese are packed into Italian Artichoke-Stuffed Bell Peppers that cook until tender. With some easy planning before or after the slow cooking, such as browning meats or boiling water for pasta, you'll have tasty meals chock full of good nutrition on your kitchen table night after night. This cookbook also includes nineteen full-color photographs as well as information on the benefits of slow cooking and how a slow cooker can help you eat well. The best way to ensure good food comesout of your cooker is to put only good-for-you ingredients into it, and with American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook, you'll learn how much your slow cooker can do for you while you're enjoying a healthy lifestyle. Format: Paperback. Pages: 256 pages.