- Infuse your look with ladylike refinement with Salvatore Ferragamo's red leather 'Ginny' shoulder bag. The gold-toned chain-link strap and petite size recall the vintage allure that the Italian label is revered for. Gold-toned chain-link strap. Push-lock fastening. Tonal grosgrain moiré lining, internal zipped pocket. Calf leather. Height 14cm-5.5" x Width 19cm-7.5" x Depth 4cm-1.5"
- Cinzia RoccaRuffle-Front Belted Coat DetailsMock collar; placket front. Long sleeves. Belted waist. Ruffles framed front. Approx. 36"L; cutaway hem. Wool; dry clean. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Cinzia Rocca: With a core collection defined as "luxury outerwear," the Cinzia Rocca collection is designed with your total look in mind. Originating in 1953, this New York based design house focuses on utilizing the most luxurious and high quality materials and fabrics. Featuring top of the line fibers such as cashmere, baby alpaca, and camel hair, Cinzia Rocca works with top producing Italian mills to bring you one-of-a-kind creations that will stand the test of time and trend.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: CYNTHIA. Color: 1 - Thin Stripe - White, 2 - Thin Stripe - Black, 3 - Bold Striped - Black, 4 - Bold Striped - Blue, 5 - Polka Dot - White, 6 - Polka Dot - Black, Materials: Polyester Blend, Size: One Size: Shoulder Width: 36cm / 14.2", Bust: 96cm / 37.8", Waist: 92cm / 36.2", Hem Circumference: 98cm / 38.6", Total Length: 62cm / 24.4", Sleeve Length: 58cm / 22.8", Sleeve Width: 19cm / 7.5", Cuff Width: 8cm / 3.1", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- NonooZip-Leg Stretch LeggingsDetailsStretch knit.Zip/hook front.Raised seam down front.Hidden zip at outside ankle.Skinny legs; formfitting.Cotton/spandex; acetate lining.Machine wash.Made in USA of imported material.Designer About Nonoo:Nonoo founder Misha Nonoo designs her collection with timeless allure that encompasses a couture sensibility for everyday life. Raised in London, the designer grew up with the traditions of Savile Row, where she developed her appreciation for fine European fabrics and the subtle details that define the essence of bespoke tailoring. Made in Manhattan and a rising star in the fashion industry, the Nonoo collection is garnered a loyal following from the Hollywood and social elite.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: CUTIE FASHION. Color: 1 - Heart-Print - White, 2 - Dot - Black, 3 - Dot - White, 4 - Dog-Print - White, 5 - Eye-Print - White, Materials: Chiffon - Polyester, Size: One Size: Shoulder Width: 34cm / 13.4", Waist: 82cm / 32.3", Hem Width: 42cm / 16.5", Total Length: 61cm / 24", Sleeve Length: 32cm / 12.6", Cuff Width: 15cm / 5.9", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemBlack and red patent leather cross body bag from Moschino Vintage featuring a top zip fastening, a monogram printed lining, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap and a heart design to the front. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRag & Bone midrise leggings zoom ahead of the rest with zip accents. Japanese denim. Mid-rise, approx. 8". Slim fit through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Front zip pockets and back patch pockets. Cropped with zip at ankle; inseam, approx. 26"L. Button/zip fly. Cotton/Tencel®/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in USA of Japanese material.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 50% Acetate. Details: jersey, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- rag bone/JEANThe Legging Barcode Printed Knit PantsDetailsrag bone/JEAN "The Legging" barcode-print knit pants.Low rise; fitted through skinny legs.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/modal/polyurethane.Made in USA of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.