- Similar itemDonald J PlinerDendasp Crackled Metallic Loafer, PewterDetailsCrackled metallic suede upper. Notched, piped suede collar.Padded leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.Round toe.Suede backstay.1/4" flat stacked heel."Dendasp" is imported.Designer Foot Friendly: About Donald J Pliner: From the very beginning (he launched his line in 1989), Donald J Pliner has been devoted to designs that are both comfortable and chic. He calls it "high-fashion comfort" and refuses to believe that shoes can't be both stylish and wearable.
- Similar itemDoubled paneling. Zip back closure. Stitched pleats at waist. Full skirt. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRectangular perspex box clutch in red and black leopard print. Gold tone hardware. 3D spider-shaped clasp at top with crystal-cut accents. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Removable metallic gold zip pouch at interior. Approx 7.5" length x 4.5" height x 1.5" width. Pouch approx. 6.5" length x 3.5" height x 0.25" width. Perspex, textile. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueenSkull-Vamp Suede Belgian Loafer, BlushDetailsA jewelry-like finish-the iconic Alexander McQueen skull-offers this Alexander McQueen smoking slipper wear-everywhere appeal.Suede upper with sequined signature Alexander McQueen skull.Notched Venetian vamp.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.Stacked flat heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester, PA. Details: lace, crêpe, solid color, mid rise, no appliqués, side closure, zip closure, no pockets, lined interior, a-line style.
- The Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid. Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front. Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure. Mirror at interior top lid. 4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Handmade in USA.
- Similar itemYellow silk and cotton-blend skirt from Jil Sander Navy featuring a high rise, a pleated design, side pockets, a concealed fastening, a straight hem and a mid-length.
- The mythical Pandora's box should have been left unopened, but you won't be able to resist peeking inside this sweetly striped Charlotte Olympia clutch. Details Opaque striped Perspex®. Magnetic closure. Hinged hard-shell design. Inside, removable velvet zip pouch. Pouch measures 3 1/2"H x 6 1/2"W. 4 1/4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs under 1lb. Made in Italy.
- Patent leather piping. Glittered lettering. Leather lining and insole. Leather sole with rubber insert. Made in Italy.