- Metallic purple, silver and black floral jacquard miniskirt with holographic pockets from Christopher Kane. Concealed zip down back. Narrow waistband. Hip pockets with cushioned holographic trim. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Michael Kors Collection flats make a chic impression in leopard print haircalf. A polished logo plate and leather tie accent the low cut vamp, and gold tone hardware punctuates the heel. Leather sole. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from China. Imported, China. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: 35,36,36.5,37,37.5,38,38.5,39,39.5,40,41
- Similar itemThis Alice + Olivia for Scoop top is the perfect billowy blouse for layering under blazers or wearing alone. V-neck, low back hem, slip-on style.
- Similar itemWhitney v-neck. Ivory. An oversized cable knit sweater with a deep v-neck and contrasting ribbed trim. 50% wool, 35% yak, 15% acrylic.
- Similar itemSlouchy, cable knit pullover with a contrast neckline. Ribbed knit trim. Long, raglan sleeves. Slightly open knit body. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 80% cotton, 20% linen.
- Charlotte OlympiaCapri Cats Leopard-Print Espadrille FlatDetailsYour favorite Charlotte Olympia cat flat is ready for spring with a casual espadrille sole. Leopard-print calf hair blends whimsy with bold luxury.Charlotte Olympia leopard-print espadrille.Dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.1/2" braided jute espadrille sole. Metallic cat-face embroidery at vamp.Fabric piping trims ear-shaped collar.Leather lining, insole, and outsole. "Capri Cat" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemYoked rime leopard jacquard mini skirt with flirty hemline. Hidden zip closure at side. Partially lined. Fabrication: 87% Polyester, 11% Viscose. Dry Clean Only. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length: 16 3/4"
- EquipmentSignature Super Vintage Sleeveless Silk BlouseDetailsSignature style.Georgette.Spread collar; button front.Wide shoulder coverage.Flap pockets at chest.Long, relaxed silhouette; shirttail hem.Silk; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemDidion Chunky Turtleneck by La Garçonne Moderne. A soft wool oversized sweater with a relaxed chunky ribbed turtleneck. Slightly elongated sleeves feature slit detail at wrists & hem. Dropped armholes & exaggerated body for an oversized fit. Neck can be worn up or folded down. Soft, slightly nubby plain knit with rib finishing. Color: Black. 80% Wool, 20% Nylon. Also available in Heather Grey.