- Stella McCartney cream sweater. Chunky-knit cotton-blend. Silver foil-effect coating, ribbed trims. Slips on. 62% cotton, 38% polyamide. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose. Chunky knit.
- Similar itemClassic ballets for cool girls, with a clean-lined silhouette that always looks right—we've even been known to rock them with formalwear. They're designed with extra cushioning and a flexible sole for all-day comfort (talk about shoes you can walk a mile or dance for hours in). 1/4" heel. Calf hair upper. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSleeveless silk blouse featuring leaves print at front, concealed button placket and wrap detail at back. Approx. 21.5" shoulder to hem. 100% Silk, Dry Clean. Imported, China.
- Similar itemThis season, Kenzo runway was inspired by Humberto and Carol's love for David Lynch's oeuvre and the director's gimlet eye for the mysterious and the strange. The result is a silhouette of contrasting volume, slim and tailored or high-waisted and exaggerated, and above all, ultra-feminine. Prints are slightly warped, with Lynchian neon and herringbone flooring. A-line mini-skirt with foldover peplum top and a snap front. All-over monster print in lime and black. Hidden zipper with a hook and button closure. Two faux pockets. Fully lined. 100% Polyester, Lining: 50% Acetate, 50% Cotton. Made in Slovakia
- Similar itemFeminine with a contemporary kick, 3.1 Phillip Lim's jacquard mini features bright neon coloring and artful abstract patterning. Ivory/neon lime abstract jacquard patterning, side slit pockets, hidden back zip. Slim tailored fit. Team with the matching top for a high-style finish. 90% Polyester, 10% Polyamide. Dry clean.
- Nicki Leopard-Print Calf Hair Logo Ballet Flats The flat that started a fashion revolution is cleverly updated in leopard-printed calf hair with supple leather trim and an unmistakable goldtone logo. Leopard-print calf hair upper with leather trim. Leather lining. Rubber sole. Padded insole. Fur type: Dyed calf hair. Fur origin: Brazil. Made in Brazil. - Color: Leopard - Size: 6.5
- Black and cream chunky-knit wool and angora-blend. Ribbed-knit trims. Slips on. 75% wool, 25% angora. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose.
- You'll be the lady with all the secret weapons in her style toolbox thanks to Equipment Femme. Lightweight silk woven with allover front eyelet embroidery. Full button front with spread collar. Sleeveless. Unlined. Shell: 100% Silk; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemWhite silk ruffled top from Luisa Spagnoli Vintage featuring a band collar, a front button fastening, a sleeveless design, a flared style and a curved hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1990.