- Similar itemThis Alice + Olivia for Scoop top is the perfect billowy blouse for layering under blazers or wearing alone. V-neck, low back hem, slip-on style.
- Similar itemSoft, wool blend pullover in a chunky knit with variegated stitch details at the hem and sleeves. Boxy silhouette with 3/4 length sleeves, dropped shoulders and 4 inch side slits. Rib trim at the collar, cuffs and hem. Length is slightly cropped and hits just above the hip. 66% Wool, 34% cotton. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemTake a walk on the wild side. The iconic Reva Ballet Flat named after Tory’s mother, Reva is known for its timeless design and perfect fit. Updated with a non-elastic back and made completely of-the-moment in animal-printed calf hair, it's finished with a signature metal logo. This slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic. Leather & haircalf upper. Logo hardware detail. Leather lining & sole.
- Similar itemTory Burch lends a little luxury to this sweet skirt with a damask-embroidered overlay. Shell underlay: nylon; shell overlay & lining: polyester/spandex; embroidery: cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Shirred front sides and back, allover embroidered damask pattern. Concealed back zip with hook closure, A-line silhouette, lined.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Virgin Wool, 20% Cashmere, Bovine. Details: flannel, snakeskin print, two-tone pattern, low waisted, contrasting stitching, no appliqués, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, single pocket, lined interior, a-line style.
- Similar itemUlla Johnson's Cable Rune Sweater is an essential layering piece for cooler days; Crochet chunky knit sweater with cable knit down front; Long raglan sleeves; Crew neckline; Oversize fit. 50% Alpaca, 45% Acrylic, 5% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemEquipmentSignature Super Vintage Sleeveless Silk BlouseDetailsSignature style. Georgette. Spread collar; button front. Wide shoulder coverage. Flap pockets at chest. Long, relaxed silhouette; shirttail hem. Silk; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Equipment: Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Michael Kors Collection flats make a chic impression in leopard print haircalf. A polished logo plate and leather tie accent the low cut vamp, and gold tone hardware punctuates the heel. Leather sole. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from China. Imported, China. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: 35,36,36.5,37,37.5,38,38.5,39,39.5,40,41
- Similar itemStella McCartneyMetallic and Chevron-Striped Button-Front BlouseDetailsSilky blouse with metallic Lurex and chevron stripes. Spread collar; long sleeves with barrel cuffs. Button front with hidden placket. Silk/polyester. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.