- Similar itemAshley PittmanJua BangleDetailsThis Ashley Pittman bangle brings together earthy sensibility and elegant design with light horn from Kenyan cows and dazzling druzy.Multicolor druzy details set in bronze with 18-karat yellow gold overlay.Wide, polished light cow horn cuff varies in coloring.Approximately 2"W.Fits up to an 8" wrist.Handcrafted in Kenya.Designer About Ashley Pittman: The Ashley Pittman Collection reinterprets the power and simplicityexpressed in the shapes and textures of centuries-old African jewelry.The collection features natural horn carved by a women's cooperative,fair-trade semi-precious gemstones, bronze and other materialsindigenous to East Africa.Ashley Pittman donates 10% of all profits to help fund the operationof a health center and school in rural Kenya in an area particularlyhard hit by prolonged drought.
- Rachel ZoeTrudie Leather-Panel Skinny PantsDetailsPonte and leather look both polished and rocker-chic on the Rachel Zoe Trudie skinny pants.Ponte and leather upper.Regular rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Full-length.Snap/zip front.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemWe will literally die if we don't own these sky high slip on mules in EVERY FREAKIN' COLOR. A classic '90s shape made thoroughly modern by adding a chunky 2014 heel and platform. 6" heel, 2" platform. Leather upper, leather lining and man made sole. Women's size US 8 (EU 38) insole measures at about 24.5 cm. Each whole size is 1 cm difference. A JEFFREY CAMPBELL original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemIRO's deconstructed sweatshirt has a relaxed cut and ribbed trims. Don't be fooled by the sheer finish this piece is super versatile and works with denim and leather pants. Color: Black. 54% Cotton, 36% Polyester, 10% Rayon. Hand wash, lay flat to dry. Model is 5'10" wearing size S
- Similar itemTop by Manoush. 100% Cotton. Textured loop-back sweat fabric. Slash neckline. Raglan shoulders. Fitted hem. Relaxed fit. Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4. Hand wash
- Leather upper, manmade lining, manmade sole. Imported. Almond toe; slip on. 5" Heel, 1" platform; feels like 4" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Helmut LangWet-Look Stovepipe PantsDetailsStretch suiting fabric with reflective wet-look panels.Zip fly.Front and back welt pockets.Slim legs cropped above ankle.Viscose/virgin wool/spandex; viscose/polyester.Made in Italy of imported material.Designer About Helmut Lang:Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.
- Gold plated brass. PVC. Rhinestones. Note: The item photographed is indicative of the final product. Stones may vary. Handmade.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaCutout Jeweled Cuff Bracelet, GreenDetailsSculptural, leafy cuff by Oscar de la Renta.24-karat gold plated brass.Faceted crystals.Hinged; magnetic clasp.Oval; 6 3/4" inside circumference.Approx. 2 3/4"W.Made in USA.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.