I thought I'd give this new layout a try, since I've seen so many of you use it, and I really like the look! I almost feel like I'm creating a puzzle, placing everything in the right spot :D
So FINALLY I'm going to complete this tag from my dear friend @bittersweet89 ♥♥♥
1. If you could have one skill, what would it be?
If you're talking about an everyday life skill, then being able to voice my opinions in class (and in life too I suppose) and not get so nervous when I give presentations. I hate standing in front of people and talking about a topic, but it is a very useful skill. If we're talking about superhero-ish skills, then I would love to be able to look into people's eyes and know right away if they're telling me the truth.
2. What is your favourite movie?
Haha literally the hardest question ever...The Lord of the Rings movies will be my all-time number one I think, but there are way too many to count that are tied for second place :D
3. What is the no.1 thing you want from your wishlist?
Hmm, there's this Bulova watch that I really want and I'm actually thinking of buying it soon. I really need a new watch and I immediately fell in love with this one when I tried it on:: http://www.bulova.com/en_us/watch/bulova/diamond--2/98P119 It's very flattering.
4. What is your most prized possession?
Hmm, probably my piano, because I have no idea where I'd be without it.
5. You’re stuck in an island, what are the 3 things you’d bring with you?
Would it be too much if I said a tent, food, and water? XD
6. What’s your favourite quote?
I have a lot of favorite quotes, but one of my favorites is, "It's not about weathering the storm. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
7. Describe your style in 3 words.
I almost feel like I don't really have a style, but I guess I would say comfortable, flattering, and colorful.
8. Which two books would you love to see cross over and meeting paths?
Oh gosh, this is a hard one! I don't really know 0.0
9. Which era would you love to live in?
I would love to live in the early 1900s, like around the time of World War I, I think (so long as I was rich and British :D), like the post-Edwardian Era (Downton Abbey, HELLLLO). I think it's a really interesting time period because everything was on the brink of change, though no one really knew it yet.
10. Who’s wardrobe would you love to raid?
11. Do you have a catchphrase? If so, what is it?
Haha, nooo not really.
1. What protagonist (of a book) would you like to be?
2. How many different countries (if any) have you ever visited?
3. What is one food that you hate?
4. Where would your dream vacation be?
5. What is your favorite clothing store?
6. Are you a cat lover or a dog lover?
7. What band would you love to jam out with?
8. Do you have any collections?
9. If you could fluently speak any language (other than your own), what would it be?
10. Would you rather be without internet, or without your phone?
11. What is your favorite piece of artwork?
I tag @bestdressx @fashionfruit1 @sirius-black @fashion-confidential @cathy-irish-chic @thefrenchfashionista
And as always, the tag is completely optional :D
Hope you all have a fantabulous week!!! ♥♥♥