- Similar itemPatent cross body bag with adjustable chain strap and front flap with snap button fastening. Composition: 100% pvc. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Rayon. Details: deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, draped detailing, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, jersey, solid color.
- Similar itemJet black cotton 'Balmoral' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic collar, a double front button fastening, a buckled belt at the waist, long sleeves with buckled cuffs, side pockets and a signature Burberry House check print lining.
- Dolce & Gabbana burgundy suede ankle strap sandals with high stiletto heels. Multi-strap detail on toe and sides with snakeskin inserts. Back zip fastening. Rubber sole and heel. Heel height 12cm.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend coat from Alexander McQueen featuring a turnover collar, a concealed button fastening, a fitted waist, long sleeves, a flared and pleated lower section and a pleated storm flap to the rear.
- Nicole Miller ArtelierSleeveless Printed Knee Length Sheath Dress, Black/IvoryDetailsStretch knit printed dress by Nicole Miller Artelier.Approx. 45"L from top of dress to hem.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless.Sheath silhouette.Hidden back zip.Rayon/nylon; unlined.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Nicole Miller:Before she became a fashion icon, Nicole Miller pursued studies at a high level in design and art in both the U.S. and France. Drawing inspiration from such varied influences as mid-century architecture and traditions of exotic cultures, Nicole Miller is known for modern femininity in her designs, with artful draping and figure-flattering silhouettes.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Caged Knee SandalDetailsSoft smooth leather.Strappy caged design.14 1/2" knee-high shaft.15" top circumference.4 1/2" covered heel.1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Open toe.Hidden back zip.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Height: 10cm Width: 17cm Depth: 4cm. Detachable patent leather shoulder strap. Patent leather front flap and back panel. White leather front panel. Front flap with snap button closure. Silver colored metal buckle detail. Two internal compartments. One internal zip pocket. Suede lining. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueenStand Collar Cocoon Coat, BlackDetailsCoat by Alexander McQueen.Stand collar; asymmetric placket front.Long sleeves.Boxy silhouette.Acetate/cotton/polyester.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.