- Similar itemBlack patent leather strappy stiletto sandal from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a high stiletto heel and front strap.
- This stylish bow pin features clear cubic zirconia stones pave-set across the surface. Crafted of two-tone base metal with a highly polished finish,this brooch is completed with a classic safety pin.
- Similar itemFeminine and flattering, this sheer cotton gauzy dress is sure to turn heads. Ties around neck and back. Tie under bust has small bells on the ends. Stretchy delicate dotted mesh skirt and a raw edge fabric hem. 100% Cotton. Trim: 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon. Hand Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Mini Tote Bag, BlackDetailsSmooth calfskin with signature platino Rockstud pyramid trim.Flat tote handles; 7" drop.Removable shoulder strap; 19" drop. Open top with with flip-lock closure. Interior zip panel; twill lining. 8 1/2"H x 11"W x 4 1/4"D. Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 6 oz. Made in Italy of French material. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Jay StrongwaterMulticolor Butterfly Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal.Gold-tone and enamel finish.Hand set with multicolor Swarovski crystals.Approximately 1"W x 0.75"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.
- Similar itemGivenchy black leather flap front Pandora Box mini crossbody bag. Front zip pocket, rounded base, pale goldtone hardware Microfiber-suede lining; zip pocket with gusseted side at interior. Flat, detachable, adjustable crossbody strap. Buckle closure under flap. 6" height x 7" width x 4" depth (approximately) 22.75" strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBrand from South Korea: GOROKE. Color: Navy Blue, White, Materials: 100% Polyester, Size: Product Measurements: One Size: Bust 91cm, Total Length 99cm, Care: Dry Clean
- Similar itemWith a metallic-leather stiletto heel and multi-strap upper, Gucci's black suede sandals have an alluringly retro appeal. Save them for your most important events - they'll put a sultry spin on even the most formal of attire. 110mm-4.25" heel. Upper: Goat leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemJerome C. Rousseau Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection. Black, creme and hazelnut leather multi-strap sandal with light gold metal stiletto. Heel height measures approximately 4.75 inches. Run true to size. Made in Italy.