- Giambattista Valli's couture-esque pieces exude glamorous sophistication and this pencil skirt is an ultra-chic option for Spring. Crafted from ladylike lace in this season's favourite hue be sure to clash this elegant piece with bold floral prints.
- The signature print of the winter collection juxtaposes vivid silk jacquard with a graphic, angular star print. Interiors of the 1970s jet-set were a starting point for Matthew . The jacquard eludes to a rug from the decade. The jacket is finished with two wooden buttons and embellishment inspired by antique jewellery in ruby, sapphire and jet-black hues. Pair with the matching mini skirt, or style as a statement jacket with jeans or tailored trousers. Product Details: The jacket fastens with two wooden buttons and two magnetic fastenings in the centre front placket. The centre front placket is embroidered with crystal, glass and resin embellishment in ruby red, sapphire blue and jet black with an orange highlight. The centre front placket also has a black piping trim. It is fully lined in MW branded lining. The model pictured is 178cm/ 5'10'' and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Specialist Dry Clean Only. Composition: 81% Polyester, 19% Silk.
- Similar itemThe perfect slip-on-and-go shoe for effortless chic, our Chelsea Cap-Toe Ballet Flat is a close cousin of the genuine ballerina slipper, with a little extra structure for support and comfort. A minimalist’s must-have in rich leather and glossy patent, with grosgrain trim and a tiny logo charm, it brings understated femininity and polish to any outfit. Leather and grosgrain upper. Tonal grosgrain bow detail at top. Leather interior.
- Similar itemA classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Details & Fit: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Give your shoe collection a breath of fresh air with some fab flats from Miu Miu. Metallic leather upper. Rounded toe. Tethered grosgrain bow with jewel and crystal studded detail. Elastic opening. Leather lining. Leather sole. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemLightweight, crepe georgette blouse with the designer's signature round collar & long sleeves. Peter pan collar. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Delicate, concealed back zip. Shaping seams throughout. Semi-sheer. Straight, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% rayon georgette. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemMulticolour abstract floral print pencil skirt from Peter Pilotto. Contrast black waistband with concealed zipper on right hip and button fastening. One rear vent. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemCream wool and silk-blend jacquard jacket
- EscadaAbstract Floral Jacquard Pencil SkirtDetailsPencil skirt by Escada. Floral-printed jacquard. High waist. Darted hips. Pencil silhouette. Knee length. Hidden back zip. Back vent. Virgin wool/silk. Imported of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Snake Half d'Orsay Pump in GoldDesigner About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.