- Similar itemBlack, green, fuchsia and red silk floral print sleeveless dress from Jean Louis Sherrer Vintage featuring a halter neck, a sweetheart neckline, a fitted waist with rear tie fastening and a pleated skirt. From 1960. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Adjustable shoulder straps, underwired soft cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemShow off your sassy side with the Connor by L.A.M.B. A supple black and white leather covers the upper and 1 inch pointed toe platform. Creating a unique look is an ombre translucent 5 1/4 inch heel and hot pink side trim. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. multi-color.
- Wear this chunky chain necklace from Alexander McQueen with scoop and strapless necklines, for coffee or cocktails, day or night. Choker necklace by Alexander McQueen Necklace Short, silvertone brass curb chain. Hook clasp with chain extender. Small logo charm. Made in Italy. Fur charm is not included.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Cutout sides, fully lined. Ties at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemGreen silk and cotton blend evening dress from Elie Saab featuring a sequined top, a boat neck, short sleeves, a v back, a belted waist, side slit at the hem and a full length pleated skirt with a train at the rear.
- Similar itemFind the greatness from this unique Luichiny pump. The Great Lee features a rich emerald suede upper with a sculpted out 5 inch heel and skinny ankle strap. A 1 1/4 inch platform and rounded toe come together to complete this show stopping look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. green.
- Similar itemFallon works the curb chain trend big time with this oversize biker choker crafted of blown-up silvertone cycle-inspired links. Oversize lobster claw clasp, spike charm. Approximately 21" long, 1.25" wide. Made in U.S. Rhodium-plated brass
- Alexander McQueenSilvertone Chain Choker NecklaceDetailsWear this chunky chain necklace from Alexander McQueen with scoop and strapless necklines, for coffee or cocktails, day or night. Choker necklace by Alexander McQueen Necklace Short, silvertone brass curb chain. Hook clasp with chain extender. Small logo charm. Made in Italy. Fur charm is not included. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.