- Similar itemAfter the Miura and Myto projects, the Monza Chair embodies the further development and deepening of the cooperation from Konstantin Grcic and Plank. The project connects wooden and synthetic injection-moulding materials, and thereby the handicraft roots of the Plank Company with the characteristics of modern industrial design. The Armchair Monza underlies a reduced wooden construction that is based on the topology of Scandinavian wooden chairs. Its characteristics are defined through the plastic pad that ensures stability to the construction on one hand, and moreover comfort and colourfulness on the other one. Employment areas: Contract, gastronomy, living and office areas. Technical information: Armchair, frame lacquered or natural ash wood, or black ash as well as lacquered stained Wenge. Backrest out of reinforced polypropylene in a black, grey-white, traffic-red, wine-red, light-blue, yellow-green. Stackable.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemGleaming hardware and a lustrous metallic finish take this classic Lauren Ralph Lauren tote from essential to extraordinary. Double handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zip closure; lined. Two interior slip pockets, interior zip pocket. 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 13"H; 9" handle drop, 21" strap drop. Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemA need for simple, affordable furniture was the ultimate goal for this collection, while at the same time having some nice extra features like being stackable and able to be upholstered. The line is the first production piece to truly encompass every form of sustainability in manufacturing and design from STAACH. It sources sustainably forested Ash and Poplar from New York and Pennsylvania which is fabricated in our workshop to produce the functional piece for you. The wood comes into our shop directly from the mill in the form of molding blank; 1" x 2" x 10". All fabrication for these pieces is simple and done completely in-house with a limited use of only two tools. This extreme reduction in tool use has helped us achieve an even higher level of sustainability by not using more human energy.STAACH has built an arm chair that is all about simplicity. You choose a style and color. They build it. You sit on it. Created using two tools and two hands STAACH furniture is the embodiment of sustainability. Made out of certified wood sourced in the US each piece is fabricated in their NY workshop. Feature. FSC Certified Domestic Wood. Natural Cane, Formaldehyde-free Non-toxic Wood Glue. Water-borne Clear & Colored Satin Lacquer. Modern style. Cain collection. All finishes are Lead-free, HAPS free, low to no VOC and water borne/soluble.
- Similar itemThis rich leather KENZO bag makes a luxe impression. The spacious silhouette is trimmed with logo pulls at the angled front pockets and the zip back pocket. A magnetic strap secures the top. Lined interior with 3 slim pockets and 1 zip compartment. Double handles and optional shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Calfskin. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Charles and Ray Eames adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to mass produce this classic design. Available in side and armchair versions, Today's Molded Plastic Chairs are true to the originals and are fully authentic, with updated materials to meet environmental requirements. Charles and Ray Eames, always interested in new materials, saw in plastic the chance to form organic seat shells that conform to the body's shape. The enduring forms and quality construction make the Molded Plastic Chairs - available here with a classic Eames wire base - comfortable, durable performers. The Design: New materials, especially those that held promise for doing more with less, fascinated Charles and Ray Eames throughout their careers. Their fascination led to inventive modern furniture, such as the Molded Plastic Chair. Designed in 1948, it was the first plastic chair to be mass produced, The current models look exactly the same as the originals. They remain unupholstered, in keeping with the Eameses requirement that materials be expressed honestly and unselfconsciously. In fact, these were the first one-piece plastic chairs to be left uncovered At the same time, the chairs are better than ever. For example, the shell is now manufactured using more environmentally friendly, high-impact plastic Features: Features at a Glance: Landmark Design. Features at a Glance: Organic shape. Features at a Glance: Clean, simple form sculpted to fit the body. Features at a Glance: First presented at the Museum of Modern Art in 1948, the chairs have achieved a pervasive presence that proves the staying power of good design. Features at a Glance: Today's recreation looks the same as the original. Features at a Glance: Classic Eames Dowel-Leg Base. Smart Construction: Durable design, even in public spaces. Smart Construction: Many uses – in the home, office, café, reception area, or training room. Thoughtful Engineering: Designed for minimum environmental impact. Thoughtful Engineering: Shells are recyclable polypropylene. Thoughtful Engineering: Rubber shock mounts where shell meets the base provide extended comfort. Also, should you discover shortly after receiving your Eames Molded Plastic Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. Thoughtful Engineering: Shell is dyed throughout so colors remain vibrant even after years of hard use. For additional information please view the Herman Miller information as provided directly by the manufacturer.Why Buy From Us? Wayfair backs a 12-year warranty. Should you experience any problems with your Eames Molded Plastic Chair, Herman Miller will cover the cost of fixing it for you. Product Details: Number of Items Included: 1. Dimensions: Overall: 31.13" H x 18.5" W x 22" D. Overall Product Weight: 15lbs.
- Similar itemThis rich, pale leather KENZO bag makes a luxe impression. The spacious silhouette is trimmed with logo pulls at the angled front pockets and the zip back pocket. A magnetic strap secures the top. Lined interior with 3 slim pockets and 1 zip compartment. Double handles and optional shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Calfskin. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDreamy and creative fine art Italy photography. A gallery of images from Venice, Tuscany, and Cinque Terre. Burano, Italian landscapes, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza. Italy pictures. Tuscany pictures. Cinque Terre photos. Available as fine art prints and for licensing and wholesale. Italy stock photos.