- Similar itemBlue and white tie dye cotton 'Pradley' jean from Isabel Marant Étoile featuring belt loops, a five pocket design, a button and zip fly, a straight leg and a short length.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooNoosa Strappy Metallic Slide, AnthraciteDetailsJimmy Choo brushed mirror leather flat. 1/4" flat rubber heel. Strappy vamp with toe ring. Chain detail borders leather footbed. Leather and rubber sole for traction. "Noosa" is made in Spain. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo: Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Similar itemPoly blend. Twist wrap front. Front breast pocket.
- Similar itemGive your look a fluid finish with this soft, draped cowl-neck top. Asymmetrical neckline. Sleeveless. Ruched cowl-detail neckline. Draped, asymmetrical panel hem. Twist at back with cutout and draped cowl detail. Jersey: Micromodal. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 24" from shoulder to hem.
- Similar itemClassic, wear-anywhere white jeans: a must-have. This pair feature a straight leg shape, coordinating stitching, belt loops, and a pretty, faded floral print inside the pockets. Dimension: 66cm/26" Inside Leg. Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Care: Machine Washable.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanCaesar Stretch Gladiator Sandal, Black (Made to Order)DetailsStuart Weitzman "Caesar" leather sandal. Leather and elastic straps form gladiator style. 1/2" flat stacked heel. 5" ankle-high shaft. Silvertone stud embellishment. Side zip for ease of dress. Padded metallic leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Caesar" is made in Spain. Custom Stuart Weitzman Gladiators cannot be returned, and these special orders cannot be canceled. Please allow up to ten weeks for the shipment process. Designer About Stuart Weitzman: New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemA warm weather staple, these natural hued, leather gladiator style sandals are both simple and chic. This flat thong sandal details a T-strap silhouette and adjustable buckled ankle strap. A minimalist design for endless wear-ability!
- Similar itemSuper soft semi-sheer cowl neck tank with a racerback. 100% Rayon. Machine Wash Cold. Made in the USA.
- 7 For All MankindKimmie Straight-Leg Cropped Jeans, Clean WhiteDetails7 For All Mankind "The Kimmie" cropped jeans. Stretch denim in Clean White wash. Approx. measurements: 8 1/4" rise, 26" inseam, 11" circum. leg openings. Contoured waistband prevents puckering. Slim fit through straight legs. Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back. Zip/button fly; belt loops. Cropped. Cotton/spandex. Made in the USA of Turkish material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.