- Similar itemOurs exclusively. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Shimmery boucle upper. Elastic inset on vamp for easy slip-on style. TOMS metal logo plate at heel counter. Contrast grosgrain lining. Cushioned leather insole. Crepe rubber sole. 1/2" flat heel. Imported.
- Jil SanderShort-Sleeve Cotton Jacquard Dress, WhiteDetailsCotton jacquard dress by Jil Sander.Round neckline.Short sleeves.High waist.Structured shift silhouette.Seam pockets.Slim, straight skirt.Knee length.Hidden back zip.Made in Italy.Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.
- Similar itemThis dazzling bracelet sparkles with faceted round stones, accented with brilliant crystals for an utterly spectacular look. Hidden stretch. 3/4" width. Imported.
- Dazzle in any eveningwear ensemble by punctuating it with this vibrant Anne Klein bracelet. Plated in glistening silver-tone zinc casting, variegated tanzanite epoxy stones are featured all around, making the perfect accessory for the coming spring and summer months. Zinc casting/epoxy stones/clear elastic. Inner diameter: 2 1/4" Stretch; slip-on. Imported.
- Similar itemCrafted from distressed leather, this moto-inspired tote bag is designed with multiple utility pockets and silver-toned studs that have a cool antiqued finish. Two leather top handles with a snapped grip. Front fold-over strap secures with a gold-toned roller buckle. Exterior front flapped pocket secures with a buckled leather strap. Exterior vertical zip pocket at the front with a leather tassel zipper pull. Leather tassels accent the front flapped pocket and the right side. Removable leather luggage tag attaches to a leather tab at the front. Unlined. Slip pocket is at the back wall. 12½" H x 14½" L x 5" D. 7" handle drop. Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: Textile fibers. Details: plain weave, stripes, round toeline, slip on, logo detail, contrasting applications, leather/rubber sole, flat heel.
- Similar itemBoxy, open weave dress with oversized floral embroidery. Designed to be paired with the quintessential Sammy Slip. Wide neckline. Dropped shoulders. Wide, 3/4 length sleeves. Color: White. 100% cotton. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemTOMSGrosgrain Slip-On, OrangeDetailsExclusively ours. We commissioned this version of the ultimate feel-good shoe in feminine grosgrain with inspirational printed lining. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.Grosgrain with asymmetric stitching across pleated toe.Elastic gore at vamp eases slip-on style.Logo tag at outer side; metallic logo plate at back of heel.Printed canvas lining reads "Be Inspired".Rubber sole for traction.Flat heel.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Shopper Tote Bag, IvoryDetailsSoft vitello leather with platino hardware.Signature Valentino Rockstuds frame bag and trim straps.Flip-lock closure with stud detail.Rolled tote straps, 8" drop; removable studded shoulder strap with 16" drop.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; cotton canvas lining.Metal feet protect bag bottom.8 1/2"H x 12"W x 4"D; weighs 2lbs 3oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.