- Similar itemComposition: 75% Cotton, 25% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, deep neckline, short sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Haute HippieCowl-Neck Silk BlouseDetailsHaute Hippie blouse in georgette. Cowl neckline. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Loose, relaxed silhouette. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Similar itemButton with zip front closure. Two front pockets. Two back pockets. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSoft, sheer and pretty, these tights have a feminine printed heart pattern dotting the leg. 100% Nylon. Hand Wash. Imported.
- CommandoPremier Lace Waist Sheer TightsDetailsThese sleek-yet supremely comfortable-Commando tights feature an alluring sheer knit and a scalloped lace waist. Sheer knit. Seamed toes for flexible fit. High banded waist with floral lace won't dig into skin. Tagless for comfort. Cotton gusset. Nylon/spandex. Made in USA. Designer About Commando: Commando is known for its precision-fit lingerie made from a patented fabric that lays smooth and flat against the body, making it invisible under clothing. Commando calls it "naked" construction since it's made without elastic trim or seams.
- Elie TahariEva Stretch-Georgette BlouseDetailsElie Tahari "Eva" stretch-georgette blouse. Split neckline. Sheer cap sleeves. Front shoulder pleats; back center pleat. Relaxed silhouette. Pullover style. High-low hem covers back hip. Silk/spandex; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Elie Tahari: New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemMake any day a work of art with this color-blocked grid-print silk blend cardigan wrap. Open front. Long sleeves. Color-blocked throughout. Draped asymmetrical hemline. Self: Silk, Cotton. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 27" in length. Relaxed fit.
- Similar itemBlack cotton bow detail short from Love Moschino featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops and two front pockets.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkRenee Sleeveless Silk Pleated BlouseDetailsLafayette 148 New York charmeuse blouse. Approx. measurements: 27"L from shoulder to hem, front; 28. 5"L back (size 2). Round neckline with pleated front. Sleeveless. Hem hits below hip with vented sides. Silk; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York: Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.