- Similar itemZuo Modern Discovery Coffee Table. This is quirky cool at its best! Crafted from a single piece of bent glass, Zuo Modern's Discovery Coffee Table is a truly unique piece for your living room. Its slim silhouette features frosted bands that accentuate its flowing lines. The flat surface works like a regular table, while the graceful dip on one end is perfect as an impromptu magazine rack. Use it in an open, airy loft for a minimally modern look, or let it make a stunning style statement in an eclectic home. Made in China.
- Similar itemSimilar to a silkscreen, the pattern of the Tech Lighting Arabesque Glass Pendant is brought to life as light shines through the wide cylinder from an elegant frosted inner glass diffuser.
- This wooden handle wicker picnic basket and wine set includes beverage service for two. Willow construction with leatherette accents and red and white cotton gingham lining. Contains two hand-blown 8 ounce wine glasses, a stainless steel corkscrew and two 100% cotton cloth napkins. Willow wicker construction. Leatherette accents. Wood handles. Cotton gingham lining. Two hand-blown 8 ounce wine glasses. Stainless steel corkscrew. Two 14" square red and white cotton napkins. 8 1/2" wide. 12 1/2" deep. 10 1/2" high.
- Similar itemThe Tech Lighting Borrego LED Pendant has a meticulously hand-etched and finished shade and a blown white glass diffuser that softens the light, adding visual depth enhancing the outer shade's exquisite texture.
- Similar itemDesign Patricia Urquiola, 2010. Steel frame, foam, polypropylene feet, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Redondo is an elegant seating collection which includes two sizes of armchairs and sofas as well as various customizable elements. The armchair and small armchair feature injected flame-retardant foam over an internal steel frame with polypropylene glides in your choice of upholstery. All covers are quilted in a design by Patricia Urquiola as an integral aesthetic of this collection. Redondo small armchair covers are not removable. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. small armchair: 29.25" w | 29.5" h | 29.5" d | seat: 17.75" h | 20.75" d | 21.25" w.
- Similar itemThe Petal Lounge Table in solid wood is representative of the design direction of Rukotvorine, a Bosnian handicraft workshop for which it has been designed: transformation of tradition and craftsmanship into products of modern design through an abstract process and innovative carving techniques. The Petal Table is perfect as a coffee table, but also as a side table. The petals can rotate enabling infinite transformations of the Table's shape, with more or fewer petals. Patterns and plays of light are created. In this way, the table's construction combines a graceful appearance with a high degree of stability. Crafted in solid European wood and finished in eco-friendly Danish oil. Manulution buys walnut and cherry logs from private orchards throughout Bosnia. These are trunks of old trees, which are cut when their productive life of fruit bearing is over and need to be replaced by new ones. They are bought directly from villagers, often in very small quantities, whenever it is offered. Other hardwoods (i.e. maple, oak, elm, and ash) are sourced from public forestry companies, the management of which has vastly improved in recent years. The forest certification process has started and several forests are FSC certified. There is also concrete evidence that forests are exploited sustainably. A recent forestry inventory (financed and supported by the World Bank) has shown that Bosnia's forest volume has increased significantly since the last inventory was conducted in 1960s. In fact, the study indicated that Bosnia, ostensibly, has more trees per capita than any country in Europe or Central Asia.
- Similar itemA woven wood basket, which includes plates, cutlery and glasses, the perfect companion for a great picnic. This woven wood basket has all the ingredients for a pleasant afternoon in the park. The leather straps keep all the tableware in place. The basket contains ceramic plates and cutlery for four, pepper and salt shakers, a corkscrew and four glasses.
- Similar itemThis modern coffee table will fit right in between your vintage leather couch and chairs. The rusted metal base and casters showcase its vintage origin while its rustic wooden top provides a platform for any and all urban living room essentials. 21 inches high x 49.5 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed with metal base and wood top. Rusted finish on base, casters and frame. Table rolls on casters. Deep brown stain on wood top.
- Similar itemHandcrafted of natural willow and lined with pretty printed fabric, this elegant and versatile basket will make your picnic perfect. With decorative straps to hold your glassware, plates and flatware, and not one but two compartments for wine bottles, this all-in-one basket will make your picnic a walk in the park. Natural. 16.14"W x 11.42"D x 7.87"H. Willow, cotton, polypropylene, brass. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Hand-woven.