- Similar itemTory Burch responds to fall's high-shine love affair with an A-line mini rendered in a silvery metallic tweed. Shell: cotton/acrylic/metallic fibershell/nylon/polyester/mohair/wool/alpaca; lining: polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Metallic tweed, concealed zip back with hook closure, lined.
- For an injection of neon, this lacquered acrylic clutch bag is a must. Candy will neatly house your after dark essentials and can be used with a chain strap or carried in hand.
- Similar itemEveryone will assume you scoured the globe to score this exotic, ornately etched Samantha Wills stunner. Silver tone-plated brass/zinc/dyed agate. Imported. 2"L topper. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Sacai Luck's T-shirt is crafted at front of black cotton jersey and at back of sheer white and multicolor tribal-print chiffon. Crewneck, short sleeves, patch chest pocket, gathered at back . Slips on . Available in White/Multicolor. Cotton; second fabric: polyester . Dry clean . Made in Japan.
- Similar itemFlirty, pleated mini in a fiercely exotic snake print. Exposed back zip. Lined. About 14?" long. Polyester/cotton/rayon. Dry clean. Imported. Please note: Patterns may vary. - Color: Black Snake - Sizes: 6,0,10,8,2,4
- Similar itemMarni white t-shirt. Cotton-jersey. Tulle-backed stud and crystal-embellished neck, off-white semi-sheer cotton-poplin front panel. Slips on. 100% cotton; embroidery: 90% glass, 10% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemVelvet Eccentric's dramatic rings are all handmade one-offs and will bring any outfit to life. Made from velvet, satin and beads featuring a big yellow tassel. it will become a real talking point.
- Similar itemChartreuse and stone elaphe. Detachable snake-chain shoulder strap. Pale-gold hardware. Internal patch pocket. Fully lined in charcoal designer-jacquard satin-twill. Sculpted push clasp fastening. Designer color: Electric Lime/Roccia. Elaphe: Indonesia.
- Dark and moody are two words that could be used to sum up Christopher Kane Fall/Winter '14. This season, the celebrated London-based designer delivers a collection that borders on the architectural, steeped in shadowy palettes with textures pulled from reverie. A dark wonderland inhabited by black sheers, serpentine structures, blooming Baudelairian flowers, and silk organza layered like pressed leaves. A black crewneck t-shirt that features a print of grey and white roses on the chest with digitally distorted leaves and vines stretching down the front. 100% cotton. Made in Italy