- Similar itemNEW IN SHOWROOMS The round top of the Hartford side table sits on three legs. Each leg comes through the top to become a visible joint. What is different than most Moser through tenons is that this joint is not wedged. This requires greater precision but affords a more contemporary take on a the traditional joint. For added durability, the joint is pinned from beneath the top. The top itself is carved to have a dished surface, both for aesthetic reasons so as to break up the plane visually, but also to serve a functional need, containing perhaps the items set on its surface. Typical of Moser furniture, we've tried to simplify each piece, stripping it to its required elements alone, here three legs, two stretchers, and a top. The opportunity for elevating the modest furniture forms comes through the attention to the relationship of one of these spared parts to another and emphasizing the few but thoughtful details. Our advanced technology and machining capabilities have elevated what is possible in craft. The design of this collection aims to embrace these capabilities and define 'visible joinery' in a new way with the collection's hallmark joint. The joint occurs at many intersections throughout the collection and is the result of a solid or steam bent piece being turned and mortised on the 5 axis CNC machine - a part otherwise difficult and inefficient to create. The hairline reveal serves to amplify the subtly of the joint and draw attention to the intersection itself. On the Side Table, this joint is visible where the horizontal stretchers meet the vertical legs. Because of it's straight-forward design, the side table can be easily customized. Although initially offered in a standard size, we can entertain many sizes, as requested by customers, on a custom basis.
- Lustrous on one side, slightly matte on the other, our organic cotton sateen is loomed to a 300-thread count in a buttery sateen weave that resists wrinkling. An elegant 7" attached hem finishes the flat sheet and pillowcases, while the fitted sheet has a deep 15" pocket and full elastic for an easy fit on plush mattresses. Sateen. 100% Organic Cotton. 300 Thread Count. Cotton is 100% organic, and sourced and woven in India. All of our cotton and linen products are machine washable. For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, or a hot iron on linen, as needed. 100% Organic Cotton; India;
- Similar itemFirst designed in 1947, the George Nelson Bubble Lamp Collection has stood the test of time. The simple structural shapes with the innovative use of taut plastic over fine steel wire were born from George Nelson's frustration to buy a Swedish-made silk lamp which produced a soft light. This unique use of shape and material produces a diffused light that is free of glare while offering an abundance of illumination. These pieces are part of the permanent collection in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and remain icons in modern lighting. Modernica discovered these designs and reintroduced the series in 1989 with a dedication to reproducing these stunning, classic lights with authenticity and craftsmanship. Modernica still uses the same materials and methods to hand craft each piece in their Michigan facility. The crisscross pattern the Crisscross Saucer Pendant adds a depth to the pattern with the same lighting qualities. It is available in 2 sizes, with 6 feet of cord and a 5.25 inch brushed nickel ceiling plate.
- Tufted silver velvet invites everyone to lose themselves in the luxurious splendor of this loveseat. Dark mocha wood contrasts with the sumptuous fabric for a Hollywood Regency statement. The high arms and back form a cozy cocoon you'll cuddle up in time and again. 33 inches high x 83 inches wide x 36 inches deep; Seat height: 18.5 inches; Arm height: 33 inches; Seat depth: 20 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using sinuous spring construction. Wood finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in lux down; (2) 20" x 20" feather down blend throw pillow-knife edge with welt pillows included. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a silver polyester fabric; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;
- Similar itemDesign by George Nelson, 1947.Handcrafted in Michigan, U.S.A. by Modernica.Without question, the George Nelson Bubble Lamp Ball - Criss Cross Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. These lamps, with their simple sculptural shapes, are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.From the forming of the wire-frame, to the spraying of the vinyl form, one-by-one, each Bubble Lamp is constructed to last decades and each Bubble Lamp is built to George Nelson's original specifications. These famous lamps are part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.Brushed nickel canopy. Each pendant comes with 6 feet of wire that can be field shortened.
- A handsome herringbone pattern is inlaid by skilled artisans to create a Global Bazaar end table that's both exotic and impressive. Layers of natural and grey buffalo bone grace the round top of this stylish side table, supported by a tripod of distressed brown wood. An artwork by itself, it elevates your favorite travel photos and souvenirs. 23 inches high x 24 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Constructed from wood and buffalo bone. Finished in distressed brown wood and natural and grey bone. Buffalo bone inlaid in a herringbone pattern by skilled artisans.
- Similar itemThis loveseat's timeless design is defined by a shaped back and English arms. Constructed with old-world care for heirloom quality and ultimate comfort. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with inner springs for additional support. Cushion cores are wrapped in your choice of premium down blend (encased in poly/cotton fabric) or thick, double-layer poly fiber. Includes two matching 23" sq. throw pillows in same fabric and fill type as loveseat. Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut. Turned front legs set on brass casters. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Add effortless sophistication to any space with this Dots pillowcase from Si. Som. Dos. With a convenient jersey easy care finish, this pillowcase has been crafted in Spain from 100% cotton with a luxuriously soft feel. Adorned with a scattering of black dots, it is on a background of crisp white and a matching duvet cover is also available in the range from the Barcelona based brand.Key features: * Beautifully simple pillowcase * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: 65x65cm * Crisp white design with contrasting black dots * Jersey easy care finish * Made in Spain * Matching duvet cover also available * More stylish homeware designs available
- Similar itemGabby's Liam loveseat provides the appeal of custom furniture to contemporary spaces. This furnishing features a regal tailored seat, nailhead trim, and exposed wooden legs. Foam core fill wrapped in 50% high-resiliency fiber/50% North American water fowl feather. Hardwood, plywood and hardwood laminate frame. Available in a variety of fabrics and finishes. Fabric swatches are available on loan, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Made in the USA. Due to the handmade artistry of Gabby's collection, variation between individual products should be expected. 57.5"W x 40"D x 37"H. Inside arms: 51"W x 22.5"D. Seat: 18"H. Arm: 23.5"H.