- Dressed in the floral-patterned overlay of this white dress by BB Dakota, youre feeling wonderfully lighthearted and lovely! Lined in ivory-white and delightfully ladylike, this feminine frock can be found exclusively at ModCloth, and makes you as gleeful as a blue sky and shimmering sunlight. Wear this darling dress with patterned pink tights, a charm bracelet, and cute kitten heels, and breeze through your day feeling brilliant! Vintage Inspired Mid-length Short Sleeves A-line Adrift on a Cloud Dress in Ivory by BB Dakota in White embellished with Lace for Daytime Party, Wedding, Bride, Graduation, Party, Prom occasions.
- Similar itemEmbroidered stones with gunmetal hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque. Handmade in Italy. Dimensions: H 4.0 Inches x W 1.5 Inches x L 7.5 Inches.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSnake-Ankle-Wrap Suede SandalDetailsSuede d'Orsay sandal with golden hardware.Metal snake wraps around ankle.Hinged ankle cuff for easy wear.Thin Mary Jane strap.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- 120mm High heel. 10mm External platform. Swarovski crystal covered ankle strap. Toe in patent leather. Insert at heel in zebra printed ponyskin. Back zip closure. Leather insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTotally rad cream body-con dress featuring a plunging black lace neckline and keyhole button closure at back. Stretch fabric, unlined. By Nasty Gal. 100% Polyester Blend. 30" bust. 24" waist. 30" length. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Judith Leiber CoutureCrystal Slide-Lock Clutch Bag, Silver/ChalkDetailsJudith Leiber clutch, fully beaded with Austrian crystals.Framed hard shell case; silvertone hardware.Crystal-embellished slide-lock closure.Removable chain strap; 9" drop.Inside, leather lining and Judith Leiber plaque.4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D; bag weighs 12oz.Made in Italy of Austrian material.Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudieres from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- Similar itemBrand from Hong Kong: O.SA. Color: Off-White, Materials: Shell: 100%Polyester; Minor: 100%Cotton; Lining: 100%Polyester, Size: S: Total Length: 84cm, Shoulder Width: 33.5cm, Bust: 85cm, Waist: 72cm, Sleeve Length: 18cm, M: Total Length: 85.5cm, Shoulder Width: 34.5cm, Bust: 89cm, Waist: 76cm, Sleeve Length: 18.5cm, L: Total Length: 87cm, Shoulder Width: 35.5cm, Bust: 93cm, Waist: 80cm, Sleeve Length: 19cm, XL: Total Length: 88cm, Shoulder Width: 36.7cm, Bust: 98cm, Waist: 85cm, Sleeve Length: 19.5cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemMade in Italy. Embroidered leather clutch bag with twist lock closure. Crafted from tulle, embroidered stones and beads, quartz, metal and crystal. Dimensions: H 4.0 Inches x W 1.5 Inches x L 7.5 Inches.