- Similar itemLela RoseHigh-Waist Pencil Skirt, BlackDetailsPencil skirt by Lela Rose.Approx. 24"L from high waist to hem of skirt (measurement taken from size 2).Formfitting silhouette.Knee length; back kick pleat.Hidden back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Silk trim.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemSuper hot black bustier featuring a plunging sweetheart neckline and cropped fit. Boning, zip closure at back. Stretch fabric, partially lined. Looks killer with a high waist skinnies and angular sunnies! Rayon/Nylon/Spandex Blend. 14"/35.5cm bust. 9.5"/24cm length. Hand wash cold. Made in USA.
- Similar itemCanvas. Solid color. Zip. Internal bra. Spaghetti straps. Sleeveless. Composition: 71% Viscose, 29% Linen.
- Similar itemLela RoseHigh-Waist Pencil Skirt, IvoryDetailsPencil skirt by Lela Rose.Approx. 24"L from high waist to hem of skirt (measurement taken from size 2).Formfitting silhouette.Knee length; back kick pleat.Hidden back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Silk trim.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Similar itemSparkle on your big day with these dazzling peep toe pumps from Kate Spade.. * Metallic upper. * Peep toe style. * 0.5" Mini platform. * Heel height: 4". * Leather lining. * Leather sole. * Made in Italy. * Style number: S944808
- M. MissoniMosaic Jacquard Pencil SkirtDetailsM Missoni mosaic jacquard pencil skirt.High rise.Elasticized waist band.Fitted silhouette.Pullover style.Hem hits at knee.Viscose/polyester.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About M Missoni:The Italian line Missoni introduced its M Missoni collection in 1998 as a creative outlet for more youthful variations of its distinctive knit designs. Pieces from the M Missoni line can add pops of color to an office wardrobe or become the focus of after-hours looks.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemCapture Spring's crop top trend with Apiece Apart's streamlined, understated version; Grey-blue chambray; Under-wire bodice crop top; Adjustable straps; Side zip closure. 90% Cotton, 10% Flax linen. Dry Clean.