- Similar itemTailored wool sleeveless deep v-neck mini dress with three concealed pockets. Material: 100% Virgin Wool.
- Similar itemOnly one way? No way! Tie it. Loop it. Separate the chains and double for an amazing layered choker. Jewelry with options. What a concept. The ultimate in versatility in one statement piece, from the Nan Fusco Convertible Collection. Faceted smoky quartz with autumn shaded tourmaline briolettes on matte gold, gold, rose gold and antique copper.
- Similar itemThis oversized clutch is made using three different types of leather. The flap is made in a cow nappa leather that is first hand shaded and then the 'India Skyline' pattern is hand cut. Underneath the cut work is a subtle metallic leather. The base is a smooth patent leather. The clutch is lined in a polyster monogrammed lining and has a secure zip pocket inside. Dust bag and care booklet is provided and the clutch comes in a secure gift box.
- Similar itemHugging your neck in the most elegant way, our equestrian inspired choker recharges your wardrobe with a fresh new silhouette. Give your princess-length and long necklaces a new companion, and play with proportions like the taste-making pro you know you are. Crafted of shiny 14k gold-plated brass, the bits are hinged, swinging open to create more room. The entire silhouette slides on easily from back to front. To boot, we weighted the bits so they always face forward. Let your fashion rules go unbridled this season with this cool collar. 14k gold-plated stainless steel. Hinged horse bit swings open. 5 3/8" width. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack square neck dress from Burberry London featuring a sleeveless design, a square neck, a back zip fastening, a rear central vent, a fitted waist and a straight hem.
- Similar itemHand-finished. Cracked bronze polyurethane-covered metal . Concealable chain shoulder strap. Gold hardware. Fully lined in brocade. Designer-stamped push clasp fastening at top . Comes with dust bag
- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Vertical-Trim Wool DressDetailsTropical-weight wool with nude-lined passementerie insets, contoured along body line.Bateau neckline; sleeveless.Fitted sheath silhouette.Back zip and vent.Approx. 43"L from shoulder to hem.Wool; dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemHandmade. Matte gold-plated brass. Perforated beads, open back. Slips on
- Similar itemA clutch bag, ideal for special occasions or evenings out, with a metallic finish and subtle, geometric pattern. Includes a glossy metal clasp and optional chain strap. Dimension: L 10 cm x W 19 cm. Composition: Outer:100% Polyurethane (PU) Lining:100% Polyester.