- Similar itemMoroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion from the Aesop collection. A Quickly absorbing moisturiser that assuages post-shave irritation and aggravation. Carefully selected botanical oils pacify, smooth and refresh skin. This product is also perfectly suited for use as a lightweight unisex moisturiser. How To Use: Massage half a teaspoon into cleansed and toned skin after shaving, or enjoy as a daily moisturiser. Size: 60ml.
- Similar itemBrown 'Ciccio' sunglasses from Retro Super Future featuring half cats eye frames, gradient lenses, a straight bridge and curved arms. Comes with case.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyOversized Shield Sunglasses, Black/Spotty TortoiseDetailsForm and function-these Stella McCartney shield sunglasses create a sleek, sporty look and block out harmful ultra-violet rays. This style is flattering poised upon square, heart, oval and diamond-shaped faces.Solid/spotty tortoise acetate shield frames with straight brow.Gradient lenses.Small logo-arm detail atop temples.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemAesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm, 120ml
- Similar itemA unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin a sultry sheen as it scents with beach Fragrance. Contains four essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba) and Vitamins E and C to soften and nourish skin. 3.4 fl oz. / 100 ml.
- Similar itemThe Automatic rejuvenates a classic by transforming it into a ground-breaking urban product that represents what every man really wants. The design of this brown and ivory style propels the Automatic into a totally urban universe while maintaining codes inherited from motor racing. The straight elastomer temples have been designed to fit perfectly under a helmet and offer optimum grip for wearers. The sports heritage shows through not only in the pure, fluid lines of the frame but also in the elegant design of the front bar in micro-perforated elastomer, reminiscent of the steering wheels of the most famous racing cars. Thanks to a system of magnets integrated into the hinge of the temple, the Automatic can be flipped open with a simple gesture of one hand. Designed for both amateur and professional motor racers, the high performance technology means greater safety since drivers can now slip their glasses on to ensure protection from glare without taking their eyes off the road or their hands off the wheel. Lenses are brown gradient.
- Similar itemAesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm, 75ml
- Similar itemThe Tom Ford Whitney counts as one of the most sought-after sunglasses. Its foremost characteristic is its high glamour factor that will put you straight into the limelight. The almost circular full border brown frame with its criss-cross signature design creates the mathematical symbol for infinity, making this style an unmistakable unique asset of the fashion industry that is extremely recognizable. Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Keira Knightley and Charlize Theron are all on the long list of those who could not resist the Tom Ford Whitney. The stylish cut-outs and metal inserts on the temples give rise to a great style. In addition to its design features, the brown gradient lenses provide maximum protection against the harmful UV rays.
- Similar itemAesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm, 120ml