- Similar itemBrown 'Ciccio' sunglasses from Retro Super Future featuring half cats eye frames, gradient lenses, a straight bridge and curved arms. Comes with case.
- Similar itemSuper intensive moisturizing balm for dry skin. Enhanced with pure Australian Macadamia Nut Oil. 4 oz.
- Similar itemA unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin a sultry sheen as it scents with beach Fragrance. Contains four essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba) and Vitamins E and C to soften and nourish skin. 3.4 fl oz. / 100 ml.
- Similar itemOrange 'Linda Farrow 153' sunglasses from Linda Farrow featuring cat eye frames, tinted lenses, straight arms and curved tips.
- Similar itemThis greaseless formulation of hydrating botanicals will transform even the most abused hands.(And the rest of the body too!) 75 ml tube.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyOversized Shield Sunglasses, Black/Spotty TortoiseDetailsForm and function-these Stella McCartney shield sunglasses create a sleek, sporty look and block out harmful ultra-violet rays. This style is flattering poised upon square, heart, oval and diamond-shaped faces.Solid/spotty tortoise acetate shield frames with straight brow.Gradient lenses.Small logo-arm detail atop temples.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemThe Automatic rejuvenates a classic by transforming it into a ground-breaking urban product that represents what every man really wants. The design of this brown and ivory style propels the Automatic into a totally urban universe while maintaining codes inherited from motor racing. The straight elastomer temples have been designed to fit perfectly under a helmet and offer optimum grip for wearers. The sports heritage shows through not only in the pure, fluid lines of the frame but also in the elegant design of the front bar in micro-perforated elastomer, reminiscent of the steering wheels of the most famous racing cars. Thanks to a system of magnets integrated into the hinge of the temple, the Automatic can be flipped open with a simple gesture of one hand. Designed for both amateur and professional motor racers, the high performance technology means greater safety since drivers can now slip their glasses on to ensure protection from glare without taking their eyes off the road or their hands off the wheel. Lenses are brown gradient.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A beauty oil for an aromatic, sun-kissed sheen. What it does: Monoi de Tahiti oil conjures the luxury and tradition of French Polynesia in Nars Body Glow. The bud of the tiare flower is soaked in the finest coconut oil and then blended for a translucent chocolate shimmer. What else you need to know: It is natural for authentic Monoi de Tahiti oil to solidify when cool, which might appear as separation. Place in the sun or under warm water to liquefy, then shake gently to blend the ingredients.
- Similar itemMeet our new girl, Dot! Dot carries a lush, effervescent floral scent perfect for every eclectic and spontaneous woman. The packaging channels Marc’s energetic polka dot pattern along with our signature over-sized cap. The fragrance features top notes of red berries, mid notes of jasmine, and base notes of driftwood for a bold feminine scent. This luxurious body lotion envelops the skin in dewy moisture, leaving your skin soft, renewed and sensuously scented. 5.1 oz Body Lotion.