- Similar itemAn emerald-cut aquamarine hangs from Renee Lewis' 18k gold and faceted aquamarine bead Y-chain. Brushed 18k gold button and petite aquamarine bead at clasp. 18k gold. 22" length, approximately; pendant: 20mm drop, approximately. Lobster claw clasp.
- Similar itemThe Nyc-based designer nods to the great outdoors in this fox head cocktail ring, embellished with Swarovski crystals for evening-ready sparkle.
- Julieri designer, Julia Teachey, takes creativity along with some positive energy to create everyday pieces that give you a 'having a good hair day' feeling with every wearing. Fine jewelry. 14K white gold delicate chain. Crescent charm with pavé diamonds throughout; 138 Total stones with approximate 0.45cttw. Lobster clasp closure. Measures 18'' long with 3'' drop from front neck. Pendant measures 2'' long x 5mm wide. All measurements are approximate. 14K Gold / Diamond; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThe Pave Wicked Ring is a CC Skye bestseller! Sparkle and shine in this oversized cocktail ring. It's sure to capture the attention of anyone within its sight.
- The New York ring is a sculpture-jewel realized in sterling silver, hand polished. Light and comfortable, it is a unique piece of art and design.
- Similar itemAn oval Ethiopian Opal cabochon and emerald-cut aquamarine hang from Sharon Khazzam's 18k white gold ball-bead chain. Framed by pave black diamonds, the double-drop pendant is embellished with five multicolored gemstone tassels. Tassels hang from black diamond-accented platform. 18k white gold. 20" chain length, approximately; pendant: 4" drop, approximately. Lobster claw clasp.
- Penny PrevilleOval Rose-Cut Aquamarine Diamond Scalloped RingDetailsRing by Penny Preville. Polished 18-karat yellow gold. Oval-shaped rose-cut aquamarine stone, 14 x 10mm. Scalloped bezel with round-cut white diamonds. Diamond-detailed scrollwork underside. 22mm face (approx. 7/8"L). 0. 75 total diamond carat weight. Slim band. Designer About Penny Preville: As a woman in the man's world of designing precious jewelry, Penny Preville stands apart. She has, however, a distinct advantage over her male competitors: she actually wears the jewelry she designs. Preville's jewelry is not only distinctive but is also-more importantly-wearable. While she sets diamonds and precious gems in the finest platinum and 18-karat gold, she has a more modest goal: to make you feel fabulous.
- Similar itemThe Bow Ring is adds a feminine and flirty feel to any look! Adjustable Stretch. Crystal Studs. 2" Width.
- Inspired by the serenity of the Pacific ocean Irene Neuwirth's ring features a fresh-hued aquamarine rose-cut stone. A surround of pretty 0.13ct white diamonds and a 19ct yellow-gold setting completes this flawless adornment.