- Similar itemSignature. Crown blue. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% silk.
- Similar itemSubtle embellishments were seen across collections this season and L'Agence's beautifully crafted black sweater has bead-bedecked chiffon panels on its arms. It's made from a finely knitted blend of silk and cashmere and has relaxed dolman sleeves. Wear it to elevate your favourite black jeans.
- Similar itemTim Coppens' elevated take on the bomber jacket mixes felt, leather and tech fabric detailed with sporty Velcro ® varsity stripes. Zipper-trim rib-knit stand shawl collar, two vertical zip chest pockets, two snap side pockets, rib-knit cuffs and bottom band, Velcro® trim at front and sleeves, silvertone zippers. Zip-front closure. Quilted satin lining, one button-tab pocket at interior, felt-lined pockets. Available in Olive/Blue. Main: polyester; combo 1: wool/nylon; combo 2: leather; lining: polyester; rib-knit: acrylic wool. Specialty care. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemCatch an exotic breeze in this soft and chic lightweight silk dress. Round neck. Short caftan sleeves. Split-neck placket. Allover blocked geometric pattern. Draped asymmetrical hem. Slits at side seams. Center front button closure. Crepe de chine: 100% Silk. Lace: Rayon, Nylon, Spandex. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 41" from shoulder to hem.
- Similar itemSheer and lightweight cotton lace-up front blouse with pleat and ruffle detailing at front of chest. 3/4-length sleeves. Hi-low hem. Special Note: The fit of this style runs slightly big, for that much sought after oversized, perfectly slouchy fit. We recommend to size down if you don’t want it to be as oversized. FP One is a collection made with love from India. The collection has been curated from the fine details that India has to offer; embroideries, prints, embellishments, rich colors and fine gauze fabrics. The collection brings a modern twist to old world techniques and creates a line that has a cultured feel with special attention to detail. 100% Cotton. Hand Wash Cold. Import
- 3.1 Phillip LimSleeveless Shadow Grid Dress with Jersey Back, Ivory/Dark ChocolateDetailsBi-fabric wool and silk dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim features shadowy grid print.Round neckline.Sleeveless.Darted bust.Seamed natural waist.A-line skirt with draped left.Asymmetric hem hits around the knee.Silk lining.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemA classic bomber jacket rendered in suede. Zip front placket. 2 front pockets and a zip pocket with pen slots on the sleeve. Ribbed collar, hem, and cuffs. Lined. Fabric: Suede. Leather: 100% goatskin. Lining: 100% polyester. Leather clean. Imported, India. Measurements Length: 22.5in / 57cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: S,XS
- Similar itemThis silk top features pleats at the front and at the cuffs. Ruching behind split V neck. Gathered elastic banding at waist. Elbow length dolman sleeves. Semi sheer. Fabric: Washed silk. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Notte by MarchesaOne-Shoulder Leopard-Print Caftan GownDetailsLeopard-print georgette. One-shoulder embellished neckline. Short caftan right sleeve. Cascading draped overlay. Billowy silhouette. Hem hits floor with back slit. Silk; lined.Imported. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Summit Glittered Strappy SandalModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Notte by Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Notte by Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luis Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.