- Similar itemIn pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins®. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history. The black square frame has grey lenses.
- Similar itemComposition: 73% Wool, 27% Nylon. Details: cable stitch, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, raglan sleeves, no pockets, ribbed trim detailing, no appliqués.
- The slim-fit of Citizens of Humanity's 'Emerson' boyfriend jeans makes them a flattering pair on all figures. With inset seams to lengthen and slim, this distressed blue style is relaxed through the thigh and tapered at the ankle. Roll the cuffs and wear them with a shirt and loafers on warm days. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemDid someone say day trip? Youre down! Not a moment after you buckle these black flats on alongside your floral frock and ombre tights do you skip their velvety material toward the car. Your camera bags cutouts coordinate with those on these sheer shoes, creating a complete look thats totally cute for your quick getaway! Get Cutout of Town Flat in Black embellished with Cutout for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemRounded wayfarer sunglasses for her, with a vintage feel inspired by the 80s and a glossy matte effect. The inclusion of any pyramid pattern on the front and temple is a clear reference to Diesel accessories. Logo open D on the temple.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, wide neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, pleated detailing, sweaters.
- Stella McCartneyTomboy Ripped Ankle Jeans, Pale BlueDetailsDenim boyfriend-fit jeans with whiskering, fading, and ripped distressing.Low, hip-slung rise.Five-pocket style.Relaxed legs.Cuffed above the ankle.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSkipping through your morning with an air of whimsy and elegance, you look as lovely as the embroidered flowers on these Kahlo flats from Jeffrey Campbell! Vibrant, bead-adorned flowers in a rainbow of tropical hues grace this white leather pair, which brings a breath of refreshing style to your belted frock. Slip your opaque tights into these fanciful loafers, and a brilliant day is sure to blossom! Statement Pretty Petals Flat by Jeffrey Campbell in Multi embellished with Embroidery, Beads for Daytime Party occasions.
- Your little part of the city has so many shops and boutiques that you have yet to discover - until today, that is! Skipping down the sidewalk in the vegan faux-suede silhouette of these black dOrsay flats, you pop in and out of storefronts, smile at passersby on the street, and delight in the days discoveries. After returning home with a handful of new and thrifted goodies, you relax in your black skinnies and striped blouse, happy to call this neighborhood home! Minimal Navigating the Neighborhood Flat in Black for Party, Work occasions.