- People also likedLike many of us, former Food & Wine Magazine editor Kristin Donnelly has fond memories of the potluck dinners that she grew up with. While the ease of these one-dish meals still has appeal, the old condensed soup based recipes don't always hold up to the tastes and dietary restrictions of today. Donnelly's new cookbook Modern Potluck compiles 100 delicious updated potluck recipes that will satisfy a range of preferences from carnivores to the gluten-free to vegetarians. Choose from a wide selection of snacks and drinks, room temperature and hot main courses, side salads, baked goods and deserts that use sustainable, trendy and sometimes worldly ingredients. Modern Potluck also offers tips and tricks for everything from garnishing and seasoning to planning your own potluck party. The mouth-watering photos alone will have you itching to pull out your 9 x 13 pan and try a few of these simple meals. 7.75" X 9.75" by Kristin Donnelly. Hardcover. 240 Pages.
- People also likedThis holiday, for us, has been all about mid-century charm. When concepting our Holiday Gift Guide, graphic designer Ryan looked to the work of a well-known, ModCloth favorite – Andy Warhol!
- People also likedISBN magazine, the little book of lifestyle chic, a platform for design, fashion, property, architecture, art, culture and travel, we initiate creative projects, strive to enhance visual presentation, develop insightful articles and deliver it all with an ever-present pinch of humour.
- Vogue (Paris) 1950 Novembre, Photo Irving Penn, Jacques Fath, Tom Keogh, Colette, Associated Haute Couture FabricsPeople also likedHprints.com is a French inventory of vintage adverts, fashion drawings and photographs which issued in periodicals/magazines before the digital era. It carries beautiful erotica illustrations published in La Vie Parisienne, Fantasio, Le Sourire, Eros, fashion plates, pochoirs from La Gazette du Bon Ton and many more!
Williams-Sonoma One Pot of The Day Cookbook
Organized by month, and featuring one recipe for each day on the calendar, this book includes 365 recipes for one-pot meals to match every season, occasion and mood. The wealth of simple and delicious choices and beautiful full-color photography will provide daily inspiration for one-dish dinners all year long, whether it’s a simple stir-fry or sauté for a weeknight dinner, a slow-cooked braise or stew for a chilly winter evening, or a make-ahead casserole or baked pasta dish to share with friends. Hardcover, 304 pages.
- Like it to get in stock alerts