- Similar itemHandmade leather bucket bag featuring tribal patchwork designs, metal work, and beading from around the globe. Tassel accents. Top flap opens to a drawstring closure with one zip picket inside. Adjustable straps. By Soulindha. Special Note: The patchwork and accents used to make this bag are gathered from all over the world, and are unique to each bag. No two bags are the same. Leather. Import.
- Similar itemBlue trousers from See By Chloé featuring a high rise, side zipped pockets, pleat details at the front and a tapered leg.
- TheoryFedele Button-Front BlouseDetailsPoplin.Spread collar; placket front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front pockets.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Cotton/nylon/Lycra.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar itemA dapper silhouette for day, Tod's brown suede brogues are a new-season must. Give your look an androgynous twist and pair them with tailored trousers. Upper: Calf leather. Pointed toe. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemA mini version of the Frye Cameron handbag. A hinged lock and magnetic snap open the front flap to the lined interior with a zip pocket. Front pouch provides additional storage. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Sheepskin. Weight: 12oz / 0.34kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 6in / 15cm Length: 6.25in / 16cm Depth: 2.75in / 7cm Strap drop: 20.5in / 52cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemLanvinFlat Suede Oxford, BrownDetailsThe oxford may be borrowed from the boys, but we girls have no intention of giving it back. Wear this suede Lanvin oxford in lieu of ballerina flats-cropped pants, cuffed jeans, or a frilly dress.Suede upper with tonal wingtip topstitching.Lace-up front.Round toe.Leather lining, cushiony insole, and outsole.1/2" flat, stacked block heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemBlue 1940's cotton blouse from Bernella Vintage featuring a pin stripe pattern, front button fastening, gathered shoulder detail, long sleeves, button cuffs and a chest pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemMulticolored abstract print trouser from Theyskens' Theory featuring a tapered leg with pleats at the hips, a contrasting black elasticated waistband and two side inset pockets.
- Frank & Eileen denim blouse in medium blue stone washed indigo. Spread collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back with center seam. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in the USA of Italian materials.