- "Love this shape. Robert Allen does this chair and we can do in leather. If we buy leather through Robert Allen we get 20% off leather," — @glamournest
Shop for Wesley Hall Wing Chair, 787, and other Living Room Chairs at Kanes of Sarasota Furniture in Sarasota, FL. Also Available: L7055.
- "Love this chiar. Great shape. I think we can choose do this in leather too..." — @glamournest
Marked with exaggerated curves from top to bottom, the contemporary Orchard wing chair stands on chic saber legs. Choose from a selection of fabrics and finishes for a custom look. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Upgrade to Haven cushion made from soy-based foam core wrapped in premium down and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Solid wood frame. Shown in Nubby Sand, choose from a selection of upholstery options. Shown in Black Walnut, choose from a selection of water-based wood finishes. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices.
- "masculine and interesting." — @glamournest
- "Like this shape a lot!" — @glamournest
- "nice shape! modern and love the nail heads." — @glamournest
The contemporary Garrison leather chair stands with supreme style. Edged in nailhead trim, the seat's contemporary silhouette pairs clean lines with subtle curves for a striking statement. Shown in Deer Run. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 30"W x 40.5"D x 41"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 20"H. Arm: 24.5" In-Arm: 25"W.
- "More Modern shape." — @glamournest
One distinguished seat, our modern wing chair offers a stately refuge with its tall, proud back and enveloping sides. Clean, contemporary lines in a stonewashed coffee linen weave offers a casual update on the traditional parlor chair. Oak legs with a charcoal finish complete the look. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
- "interesting shape and love the nail heads. Good price." — @glamournest
Our dramatic leather Rand wing chair boasts stylish curves and a stunning silhouette that fairly take one's breath away. The Rand's good looks are rivaled only by its comfortable high back and loose seat cushion. Pair it with a matching ottoman. Both are available in fabric and with optional nailhead trim.
- A classic silhouette tailored with a modern eye, our Chelsea chair is as versatile as it is beautiful. With its padded wings and plump seat cushion, it offers a comfortable place to unwind. Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. Sinuous steel springs in seat and back. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in pure feathers and down. Solid maple legs stained ebony. Nailhead trim in polished nickel. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Our reinterpretation of the leather wingback is a refined new classic, no tufts or fuss. Sheltering wings curve clean to narrow arms and straight lines at the base, all outlined in dark burnished nailheads, each applied by hand the old-fashioned way. The heritage of fine leather continues; this top-grain leather, full-aniline dyed a warm fawny grey, marbled with high and low tones with a wax finish, will develop a rich patina over time. Hardwood legs taper square in espresso. After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber wrapped in feather-down blend. Tight back is soy-based polyfoam. Eight-way hand-tied spring suspension. Hardwood legs have an espresso finish. Full-aniline leather. Nailhead trim. Benchmade. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Pottery Barn Thatcher Leather Upholstered Armchair - Leather Chairs - Leather Armchairs - Living Room Furniture -"simple and traditional shape but not boring." — @glamournest
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that's destined to become an heirloom. HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel. Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity. No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support. DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina. Leahter is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike. This collection is available upholstered and in leather. BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES For more information on this collection: Thatcher Collection Guide. For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide. Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner. To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- The contemporary Grant leather chair stands with regal style. Edged in nailhead trim, the seat's wingback silhouette modernizes classic lines for a striking statement. Shown in Bassano Putty LL. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Leather swatches are available by contacting email@example.com. 33.5"W x 36"D x 48.5"H. Seat: 20.5"D x 20"H. Arm: 26"H. In-Arm: 21.5"W.
- The sinuous lines of the Bonnet chair's dome and wings recall the opulence of its vintage-inspired design. Finished in white leather with an angular seat and base, the Global Views chair takes on a more transitional look. 29"W x 32.5"D x 53.5"H. Wood frame and ivory leather upholstery.