- Similar itemWhite linen perfect shirt from Rag & Bone featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, a patch pocket at the chest, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Christopher FischerNicola Chevron Lace Kimono Cardigan DetailsChevron knit kimono by Christopher Fischer. Open front. Short sleeves. Relaxed fit. Hem hits mid-thigh. Cotton/linen.Machine wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Christopher Fischer:Christopher Fischer the brand was established in London in 1982, and the first Christopher Fischer cashmere factory opened in 1983 in Hawick in Scotland, which was then the center of the Scottish cashmere industry. In those early days Christopher also worked with many of the leading cashmere factories in the Biella region of Italy. The Christopher Fischer philosophy represents the essentials of a luxury Hamptons' lifestyle, which is all about a sense of modernity, design and style.
- Similar itemClean lines and relaxed style, the Jake jeans by J Brand is this season's must-have slim boy fit with a square waist and subtle slouchy shape that can be worn straight or rolled. Slim Boy-Fit. Mid-Rise. 11.5-Inch Leg Opening. 30.5-Inch Inseam. 9-Ounce Super Soft Comfort Stretch. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Made in USA. Destruction and tearing is inherent to the design and may become more pronounced with time.
- Similar itemWhite cotton boxy shirt from Ann Demeulemeester featuring a pointed collar, a full length front button fastening with a contrasting black striped placket, long sleeves with button fastening cuffs, two buckle fastening straps to the rear and a straight hemline.
- Similar itemEileen FisherMerino Long Cardigan, Women's DetailsUltrafine merino wool knit with hole-punch accents.Narrow shawl collar with angled, open front.Long sleeves. Tunic length hits mid-thigh.Hand washable.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Eileen Fisher:Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Run all over town in Charlotte Olympia's leopard-print wedge ankle boots. A thick platform adds to the ease, making this slick calf hair pair a must from working brunches to the coolest parties. 120mm-4.75" wedge heel. 30mm-1" platform. Upper: Calf hair. Almond toe. Zipped back. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Similar itemWhite striped sheer shirt from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring a pointed collar, a central front button fastening,m long sleeves with button cuffs and side slits at the hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThe Knockout is a bootie with open toe and cut outs at sides. Shoes laces up with gold hardware. Platform and wedge heel. Heel Height: 5", Platform Height: 2-1/2" Imported.
- Cut to a slim boyfriend-leg and mid-rise these dark-blue Fling jeans from Current/Elliott are faded at the front and subtly distressed. Roll yours up at the ankle and wear them low on the hips for an effortlessly cool look.