- Similar itemFaceted smoky quartz teardrop earrings from Effy Collection can work with everything from dressy to casual clothes. Set in yellow gold and hanging on a French wire for pierced ears. Smoky quartz. 14 Kt. yellow gold. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature. To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct. t.w.=total weight. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care.
- Frye has never looked so chic and sophisticated. Cindy Slouch Boot features a beige leather upper with stitching detail. This knee boot is complete with a pointed toe and 1/2 inch block heel. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. beige.
- With exotic prints still an influential source of inspiration to designers this season these leopard corduroy low-rise skinny jeans by Current/Elliott are a bold homage to the look. Pair them with a lace-detailed top and hard-hitting boots for a fresh and contemporary ensemble.
- A.L.C.Margo Contrast-Collar Knit SweaterDetailsA.L.C. Margo sweater in neon knit with contrast collar.Round neckline.Long sleeves.Relaxed fit; pullover style.Slightly arched hem.Baby alpaca/polyester/nylon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About A.L.C.Andrea Lieberman debuted her A.L.C. ready-to-wear collection in 2009 and quickly became a globally recognized designer whose brand includes her main collection as well as A.L.C. jewelry. Comprised of daring silhouettes, chic modular separates, and perfectly engineered basics, A.L.C. brings a new perspective to the needs of a modern wardrobe while improving upon the canon of essentials.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemJeans by MiH Jeans Made from a premium stretch cotton corduroy. High-rise waist with branded button closure. Concealed zip fly. Jetted front pockets. Extended belt loops. Twin back pockets. Skinny fit.
- Similar itemA.L.C. Margo sweater in neon knit with contrast collar. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit; pullover style. Slightly arched hem. Baby alpaca/polyester/nylon. Imported.
- Similar itemFaceted drops of smokey quartz in rosé create abstract, whimsical snowmen. From Ippolita. Imported. 18K yellow gold/18K rose gold/sterling silver/smokey quartz. IPPOLITA Rosé is a unique alloy of 18K gold and sterling silver, plated with 18K rose gold. 2.2" Drop. French wire. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Cured to perfection and fit to flatter, James Jeans are what all the celebrities and fashionistas alike are wearing. Lightweight cotton stretch corduroy. Zip fly with button closure. Dual front pocket accents; Dual back patch pockets. Skinny leg with 11" opening. Slim fit. 8½" Rise. 30½" Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra; Machine Wash; U.S.A;