- Colorful beadwork and sparkling sequins bring Christmas cheer to these charming ornaments. Working with traditional Rajasthani craft techniques Parvez A. Warsi creates a set of three globes in red green and purple brocade. Strings of tiny beads form the tassels.
- Similar itemCrafted in France, this beautiful red crystal snowflake ornament from Baccarat commemorates the 2014 holiday season. Red.
- Similar itemBring the beauty of icy weather indoors with the Kosta Boda Contrast Holiday Ball Ornament. Colored streaks accent this enchanting glass ornament that will be sure to add an extra special touch to any holiday tree. (Clearance) White and Blue. Glass.
- Three crescent moons in graduated sizes conjure fond memories of starlit Christmas Eves. Sajad in India presents this set of three handmade holiday ornaments painted midnight blue with floral designs in gold and turquoise. The set of 3 wood ornaments hangs from golden cords.
- This festive Neiman Marcus shopping bag ornament is stuffed full of Christmas goodies, bringing smiles and holiday color to your Christmas tree. Handmade of blown glass. Hand painted. Comes boxed with artist profile. 3.5"W x 4"D x 4"T. Made in Poland.
- Exalting India's traditional handicrafts Riyas creates splendid Christmas ornaments in papier mache. The beautiful set of four colorful globes is meticulously painted by hand.
- Colorful lizards greet the holiday in this bright Christmas themed set of ornaments designed by Seema. Featuring three pairs of color combination the first one is marked by red gold and lemon green sequins upon a red base the second features dazzling blue turquoise blue and lemon green over a green base while the third pair is marked by silver turquoise and red set on a cream base. Each ornament is neatly edged with golden zari and zardozi embroidery work. The sequins work is applied on both the front and backside and the ornaments hang from golden zari strings. The set comes in a charming golden tissue pouch that can be used for storing after the festivities.
- Six cheerful reindeer arrive with the Christmas spirit. They are designed by Parvez A. Warsi and sewn by hand featuring a cotton filling. Bright and colorful each reindeer is embellished with beads and sequins.
- These doughnut-shaped ocarinas by the Huaman Paucar Family make for an original set of Christmas tree ornaments. Producing a thin whistle-like sound the ocarina is a traditional instrument of Peru's pre-Hispanic cultures. The artisans craft the pieces from select clay applying hand-painted designs in a harmonious palette of colors.