- Make a statement with this Silver Bow ornament from Kate Spade. In the shape of a classic gift bow it features a bright green hanging ribbon with an elegant Kate Spade charm adding the finishing touch. A welcome addition to your bauble collection, it’s perfect to mix and match with the wide range of Christmas ornaments also available from Kate Spade. Key features: * Material: metal * Dimensions: Dia10.2cm * Gift bow shaped Christmas ornament * Silver in colour with a bright green hanging ribbon * Finished with a sweet Kate Spade charm * More Christmas baubles available from Kate Spade
- Similar itemInspired by the crystal pendants of Zénith chandeliers, its refined shape, made in crystal, evokes delicate snowflakes. The snowflake is available in red mirror, and is central to Baccarat's 2014 Christmas Holiday. This year's snowflake, an exceptional edition of the festive best-seller of 2012 and 2013, is decorated in the emblematic Baccarat color. The red snowflake is modern and joyful, designed by Thomas Bastide. Crafted from clear crystal decorated with metallic red mirror, it is an exceptional gift which demonstrates the House's savoir-faire. It is at the heart of an elegant collection which includes stars, a bell, a bauble and trees.
- Similar itemDisplay your most treasured holiday ornaments with our charming Tannenbaum ornament tree. Constructed entirely of various-sized antiqued steel triangles, this angular tree is designed to accommodate 10 ornaments of different sizes. Smaller ornaments hang on the upper hooks and larger ornaments on the lower rungs, creating a gallery-style display for your featured baubles. Perfect for the apartment dweller who is tight on space or a homeowner with the need to spruce up a side table, mantel or holiday tablescape. Tree detaches from base for storage at end of season. Dimensions: 4.5" wide x 23" long/deep x 27.6" high. Material: Iron. Made of various-sized antique triangles. Designed to accommodate 10 ornaments. Tree detaches from the base for easy storage. Care Instructions : Wipe Clean.
- Similar itemCrafted in France, this beautiful red crystal snowflake ornament from Baccarat commemorates the 2014 holiday season. Red.
- Similar itemThis Celebrations by Mikasa Christmas Tree Ornament is a perfect accent for your holiday decor. Constructed of glass with red accents, this piece makes the perfect holiday accent hung on your tree, from the fire place or even a bookshelf. Also makes a great gift and ideal as a special addition to a gift box. Christmas tree ornament measures 4-1/4 inch long x 3-1/4 inch wide.
- This festive Neiman Marcus shopping bag ornament is stuffed full of Christmas goodies, bringing smiles and holiday color to your Christmas tree. Handmade of blown glass. Hand painted. Comes boxed with artist profile. 3.5"W x 4"D x 4"T. Made in Poland.
- Similar itemHand crafted from fine porcelain by artisans in Spain, this Lladro ornament commemorates the 2014 holiday season.
- Similar itemReed & Barton Star of Hope Ornament, 4-1/2" The faceted star of hope will shine eternal on your christmas tree with its brilliant hand-set swarovski elements and glittering accents in gold and silver. Beautifully shaped and full of hope, this three-dimensional hand-blown ornament is part of reed & barton's "christmas reflections collection". Elegantly packaged for gift-giving and storage. Handmade european glass ornament. Hand painted, accented with swarovski crystals. Beautifully gift boxed for giving and storage. Weight: 0.3lb.
- Similar itemThe mouth blown glass made, hand decorated Stella Cometa Christmas Bauble is part of the Presepe-collection (Italian: Christmas Bauble Crib) by A di Alessi. There it represents one of the classic crib figures, which display the nativity play directly at the Christmas tree. The tradition of the decorated Christmas tree with large and small coloured baubles out of blown glass dates back to the middle of the 19th century, when a dry period stole the green needles of the pine trees. A glass smithy out of Goetzenbruck had the idea of blowing objects out of glass in order to ornament the tree, hiding the sad looking pine branches. The round shape was the fastest to produce and that is how many colourful Christmas tree baubles emerged, soon becoming a tradition in the most different countries and cultures. Only in 1964, the glass factory in Goetzenbruck stopped the industrial production of the Christmas baubles. The shape of the traditionally made Christmas decoration changed along the years, whereby additional small decors or typical motives covered the Christmas baubles, such as Father Christmas, bells, stars and a sledge. It was Marcello Jori who created the “Palle Presepe” with his creative soul and irony, causing a small revolution at Alessi with it. He said that there was a Christmas tree at his home every year, but that he envied those who had a crib with vivid figures. Marcello Jori: ”I finally dreamt sometime of an angel, who hanged some foreign baubles at the Christmas tree, the baubles spoke, sang and prayed. Some were holy, stars or animals and one of them, lighting more than others, was Christ.” Jori’s dream became true. Those, mouth blown glass made, hand decorated baubles exist now. The “Palle Presepe” are the classic crib figures that create a completely new Christmas tree with fantasy and some irony: Maria and Josef with Jesus, ox and donkey, angel, star and the three wise men.