- Similar item"The Alessi Babbonatale Ornament is a charming rendition of Father Christmas – or “Babbonatale” in Italian. A blown glass bauble with hand-decorated details, the Babbonatale Ornament even alludes to Rudolph with his bright red nose. This whimsical ornament is the perfect addition to your holiday décor."
- Swarovski Crystal Christmas Ornament, Annual Edition 2015
- Celebrate the holidays with Bombki's three-piece bauble set. Designed in England, these tiny champagne and flute ornaments are mouth-blown from glass and hand-painted. Topped with festive glitter and housed in a wooden presentation box, it's the perfect gift for those commemorating milestones.. Multicolored glass.. Come in a black wooden presentation box.
- These charming homemade ornaments are the work of Thai Tribal Crafts artisans. The set of 4 ornaments are cut from aluminum and etched on one side with four different holiday designs: a stocking filled with toys a Wise Man bearing a candle a holiday bell and a Christmas present. The ornaments hang from metallic silver threads.
- Similar item"The Alessi Fioccodineve Ornament is Italian for snowflake, and this smiling bauble’s design is just as unique as the ice crystal. Bedazzled with gems, the hand-decorated blown-glass trinket has a warm and cheery disposition, making this whimsical ornament the perfect addition to holiday décor along with the other baubles in the Alessi Le Palle Presepe Collection."
- The traditional Kashmir chinar leaf pattern is exquisitely hand-painted on this holiday ornament from Sajad in India. The large papier mache ball is painted in cheerful green and then skillfully decorated with golden leaves and subtle red accents. It hangs from a golden cord.
- Red jingle bells announce the much awaited arrival of the holiday season in this colorful set of four Christmas bells designed by Rajesh Gehlot. Each bell is crafted in red wool felt and enhanced with white glass beads. Featuring green clappers each ornament has a tiny brass bell and a cotton string for hanging.
- Three crescent moons in graduated sizes conjure fond memories of starlit Christmas Eves. Sajad in India presents this set of three handmade holiday ornaments painted midnight blue with floral designs in gold and turquoise. The set of 3 wood ornaments hangs from golden cords.
- Similar item"The endearing name of the Alessi Babbarenna Ornament comes from the Italian ''renna'' (reindeer) and ''Babbonatale'' (Santa Claus), together meaning Santa’s reindeer. With his antlers stretching through his Santa hat and bright blue eyes, the adorable bauble is hand-decorated and made of blown glass, making its delicate design more precious. This whimsical ornament is the perfect addition to holiday décor along with the other characters in the Alessi Le Palle Presepe Collection."