- Similar itemQuilted leather jacket with round neck and zip fastening through front. Twin side zip pockets, twin decorative zip pockets and zipped cuffs. Composition: 100% sheep leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose, Polyester, Elastane. Details: jersey, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, no fastening.
- Similar itemMonochrome striped cropped sweater with round neck and long sleeves. Composition: 85% viscose,15% polyamide.
- Similar itemBlue cotton pleated a-line skirt from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring an elasticated waistband, a drawstring fastening and a straight hem.
- Similar itemPeccary biker jacket with contrast quilted leather panels. Asymmetric zip fastening, four pockets on the front and zipped cuffs. Composition: 100% pigskin leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Applique: 100% sheep leather. Filling: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemAdorned with decorative buttons down the front, this navy skirt is perfected with a duo of pockets and an elastic waistband for a feminine fit. Style with your favorite blouses or lightweight sweaters for a refined ensemble. Fully lined. 100% Polyester. Imported. 17.75” length from top of waist. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemAn oversize boyfriend fit detailed with sheer stripes, this effortless 525 America sweater lends boyish charm (and girly-girl style) to off-duty skinny jeans. Acrylic/nylon/rayon. Hand wash. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves, sheer mesh stripe accents, side slits.
- Herve LegerTwo-Tone Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger takes a demure detour with this two-tone bandage dress.Bandage knit widens and tapers for hourglass silhouette.Round neckline.Cap sleeves.Formfitting silhouette.Taping along back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemSkirt in yarn-dyed cordura. Unlined, straight-cut skirt with basque crossed by a vertical seam and concealed lateral zipper for closure. Waist and border are in contrasting color. Central vent at the back. Composition: 5% Polyamid, 94% Cotton, Polyester.